The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Goddamnit am I going to have to watch this now :transgender_flag::transgender_flag::transgender_flag:

1 Like

Good for them. This isn’t too surprising. They are absolutely crushing tv given how young they are and the couole shows they have been on.

Binged the first three episodes of TLoU based on comments here.

The zombie stuff doesn’t do much for me, but if we’re in for more stuff like the 3rd episode, I’m all in.

4 Likes

They named a shortlist of shows that will be cut and thankfully twin peaks the return isn’t on it

Not Yellowjackets!

1 Like

just finished succession for the first time - first 2 seasons were really good, finished them both in a couple days, third season started dragging, took me a few weeks to get through it, a little too much maneuvering and not enough actually happening

Rumor mill has Pascal up for the role of Roland in a Flannigan led Dark Tower vehicle.

Ummm, yes please

3 Likes

Also!!! Addicted to Fresno is irresistible for pairing Natasha Lyonne with Judy Greer, Aubrey Plaza, Clea Duvall, and a slew of other banger actors.

This comedy tells the story of two sisters, a lesbian and a sex-addict, who work as maids at a hotel in a city named Fresno. Their lives change when one of the sisters thinks that they might have accidentally killed a man.

Just look at the full cast list :astonished::astonished::astonished:

2 Likes

Thank you to both of you, I hadn’t heard of either of those and their cast look pretty great, will try to check them out.

Love Clea Duvall too of course :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/jonesingjay/status/1530995571246374912?s=20&t=IjXH7fKNGEHuXei168-DaQ

3 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Last of Us!

Thisisfinedog.jpg covered in mushrooms

5 Likes

Since it is WSJ, safe to assume that is just paid marketing from HBO? I mean the show is mentioned in the article…

1 Like

May as well. What would you do even if it wasn’t? Fungi4ever.

1 Like

click click click… click click… croooaaaakkkk… click click

1 Like

Pedro Pascal is hosting SNL this week. Good actors tend to have good comedic timing and can have great episodes if they embrace the silliness instead of phoning it in or being embarrassed about performing such material.

Uh oh

‘SNL’ Host Pedro Pascal Makes a Terrible First Impression in New Promo

1 Like

yeah, that article is part of the bit :laughing:

1 Like