The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Seriously. Possibly the worst most famous band from the nu metal/rap metal era (which was generally completely awful).

Hot take: Limp Bizkit can be fun, and Faith is a great cover.

1 Like

I owned both of Limp Bizkit’s big albums in high school. About five years ago I threw them on and spent the entire time "wtf is this shit"ing

I did the same with both Staind albums and at least found them tolerable.

Adolescence is weird.

2 Likes

Staind has always been horrible.

I was gonna counterpoint with this, but TIL that Josey Scott =! Aaron Lewis

Saliva (while not great) has Click Click Boom, which is 10 times better than anything Staind has ever done.

1 Like

Why would that help me? I didn’t say they were my favorite band

Gonna be honest. I still like nu metal.

Limp Bizkit had some pretty decent songs but were definitely overrated.

But man do I hate myself for liking Kid Rock.

Touring with Korn in 2022!

1 Like

It’s on!

industry

buy the dip
:vince2:
short the vix
:vince3:
fuck bitcoin
:vince:

1 Like

Oh shit, I forgot this was tonight.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

1 Like

First tv I’ve watched live in forever. This is the nut low way to watch tv. Commercials every 5 min. How do my parents watch tv this way still!

Thanks amc.

saw an article about shows like the rehearsal so i clicked through. had a nature documentary from 1971 on it called The Hellstrom Chronicle (available in full on youtube) and it’s great. it’s a completely true and accurate nature documentary on insect life, but the twist is that the main host has a presentation style where he’s coming from the angle of, “insects are evil and terrifying and they’re coming after us. it’s us or them. and here’s what we’re up against”

lots of close-up video of insects doing stuff. pretty great. 4 bags

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1559351339578261506

4 Likes

Good ending to a great show.

Nonsencial turn for Saul. Couldn’t be more out of character.

2 Likes

Meh. I didn’t like the ending.

1 Like

I’m content with that ending for BCS.

Was it out of character? I guess it depends on whether you believed Jimmy’s love for Kim was real enough to suppress his true nature. I’d say probably not, but that’s what they’ve been trying to sell, so it fits the writing I guess. That did seem to be the story they were trying to tell, even though it was never very believable.

The tip of the cigarette being the only thing in color was a nice touch.

1 Like