The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

It reminds me of Jim Gaffigans bit on McDonalds and other cheap crap. “Its all McDonalds”. Just because something exists and is popular doesn’t mean it isn’t garbage.

I was a fan of it. Sure it was full of trashy people but I didn’t know shit about exotic animal owners.

Didn’t know that these people were basically cult leaders.

1 Like

What’s wrong with garbage

Nothing. They’re a great band.

2 Likes

I would say it has its place, but it lacks substance. So you could really do without. Thats exactly how i feel about the tiger documentary.

For those who enjoyed The Circle but would have preferred more strategic play, I recommend The Circle: France. Full season on Netflix now.

On this day, we give thanks for all that is good and holy by kneeling at the altar of Top Gun

1 Like

Watching Escape From New York on Prime, enjoying it way more than I should. What a ridiculous cast this movie has: Kurt Russell, Lee Van Cleef, [Donald Pleasence, Ernest Borgnine, and Isaac Hayes?

A a bonus, Prime is now recommending I watch cheesy 80’s B action movies and man they have an impressive library of those.

1 Like

I behoove you to watch the terrible sequel as well.

There’s a sequel? Oh man, we should have a movie night where we all watch that.

Yep, escape from LA. It’s terrible. But in a good way

I saw that one in theater. Would be an excellent rewatch.

Hot take?:

Top Gun was awful.

1 Like

It’s a masterpiece if you assume Maverick and Ice Man have already slept together.

4 Likes

You hate life.

Escape from LA is amazing! That basketball-scene is great!

What was the movie where Tarantino makes this argument?

House of Cards remains a fun watch for the first few seasons. Intro song is A+.

3 Likes

I think the first two seasons are a perfect arc. Just pretend the show ended there and it’s flawless.

Go beyond there and there are still some highs, but those lows are awful.

Really liked the first 2-3 Seasons of House of Cards, but real-life politics just ruined the whole premise. Also the lead actor being a sex pest ruins it for me. UK version is good too.

1 Like