The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Yeah the episode was great but the business stuff makes no sense. The mom has no standing at all to waive the kids voting rights, come on.

1 Like

2 episodes into final season of Hannah. Seems like they are mailing it in. Just like with Orphan Black we have the late series new/shocking ultimate villain reveal.

?

3 Likes

Other thing I didn’t like was Kendall’s instant switch from suicidal desperation on the ground in the back alley to basically ok and ready to roll during the car ride minutes later. That could have used the extra episode to flesh out.

Exactly. The mysterious overlord, often the parent of a protagonist.

1 Like

My understanding is the holding company was a direct result of the divorce settlement so if the parents redo the settlement they can alter the structure of the holding company.

As a euro I can only watch US shows one day late, and forgot not to check social media this morning so I got the Tom ending semi-spoiled, but I still got chills at that scene, wow.

Perfect ending for an amazing season, there was one weak-ish ep but overall almost flawless. This went by too fast too…and now we’re back to the “waiting for the next season of succession” mode :cry:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/livinmediocre/status/1470236444337876996

5 Likes

Ah, the Zemus.

1 Like

72 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Television Streaming Thread: Part II