The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Che always crushes the joke swap. Last night was no different.

Mare is really fucking dumb.

Euros help me. Why does Australia get a Eurovision vote?

I mistakenly thought that tonight was the finale. I think I flipped out more when the credits rolled than I did when the Sopranos ended.

1 Like

Except I gave a flying fuck about the Sopranos.

At least The Undoing had some silly shit that was fun to mock. Mare is so ridiculously dreary.

I follow Patton Oswalt on Twitter because he’s funny and a good dude, but man, all of his tweets lately are about MODOK. That’s fine and totally understandable and he has every right to be proud and excited, but shit, I could do without spoilers.

I think I flipped out more because I liked Mare less. My reaction was basically, “gfy if you think I or anyone else will come back for a second season just to watch you resolve this ish.”

I just finished episode 6 of the Nevers, which now goes on an extended break before the 2nd half of the season. Boo-urns.

I like Victorian era shows and I love sci-fi so I gave this a whirl. The lead actress is great and so is the main villain. The show gets a bit campy, but it’s alot of fun. At least until the WTF episode 6.

Well, there are roughly 1,000,000 “parts”, so plenty to choose from. Regarding your gf’s theory:

Feels like it’s more likely it was John, but the kid is totally possible. The only thing I feel like I’m sure of is that it wasn’t the brother (Billy?) lol. I think the picture the chief sees when he calls Mare is of John and Erin holding hands or something. I’m not sure why Erin’s babydaddy got rid of the journals, but I have a hunch that maybe they were blackmailing John, and also know he’s the killer?

Is that the guy with the medium beard, the big beard or the really big beard?

1 Like

Depends, do you mean the guy with the SUPER heavy accent, the guy with the medium accent, or the guy whose accent comes and goes?

Never even caught that lol. Was mesmerized by aya cash.

1 Like

I have a feeling that a bunch of anti-woke buttmunches got triggered today. And by feeling, I mean it gave me an erection.

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1397568414936289281

What is happening? Why do deplorables care about this?

What do you think triggers deplorables most about The Sandman casting?
  • Not realizing that Johanna Constantine is a separate character in the comics and not necessarily a gender-bent John Constantine
  • Pronouns
  • A black woman being cast as a character depicted in comics as a pale white goth girl (who incels probably want to fuck)

0 voters

I dont know anything about the characters in Sandman. I applaud Netflix for annoying the incels with diverse casting though.

1 Like

Clearly the pronouns. Deplorables have never heard of The Sandman.

2 Likes

If there’s something wrong with wanting to fuck pale white goth girls I’m in a rough spot.

4 Likes

I don’t know shit about any of this but I do know that in deplorable world right now trans stuff is numbers 1, 2, and 3 on the list of things wrong with america.

Yeah its not the Trumpy QAnon deplorables, its the misogynistic incel comic book need guys (who are deplorable in their own way).