The Office (US)
Parks and Rec
Star Trek: TNG
Veep
Battlestar Galactica

4 Likes

Maybe Buffy

1 Like

I’ve tried VEEP a few times and the first few ep suck ass, i still plan to go back man but I wasn’t feeling it

1 Like

The Simpson peaked in seasons 3/4 I think. Certainly season 1 was a hacky sitcom in a lot of ways.

1 Like

Huge yes on The Office. Michael Schurr talked a little how the decision in s2 to change Michael Scott from cruel to well-intentioned but incompetent saved the show.

I must admit I’ve seen a bit of P&R and love it but have never given it a proper watch…

TNG for sure. The last few seasons are incredible. DS9 imo too, that show became what I always hoped a Trek show could be.

I have the opposite view of BSG. GOAT early on and then just went in guys what are you doing lol directions for me :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ve never been able to get into VEEP either.

Parks and Rec is really good. Office is my fav and i just rewatched Season 1 in last few days and don’t really feel that change but either way Michael is the heart and soul for sure

1 Like

Gonna check out the premiere tonight :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I can’t tell you the last time I watched a good show on CBS (not including Survivor).

Person of interest is solid if you skip the case of the week eps.

Based on the trailer I saw, The Stand won’t be one of them.

1 Like

Bobs Burgers started bad as well

A Japanese version of The Office would be amazing.

2 Likes

I assume then you have not seen

Twilight Zone
Star Trek: Discovery
The Good Fight

Haven’t seen Lower Decks, but several ITT have sung it’s praises.

These are just what’s on CBS All Access. The floodgates gonna open if we’re identifying good shows on CBS general :eyes:

1 Like

Based on the book I read, you’re probably right

Well, I haven’t watched any of those so I guess I should shut up and get going!

1 Like

Don’t think Battlestar started slow at all, the miniseries was great and 33 was the first episode of the TV show.

1 Like

You’re probably right. I’ve haven’t watched it since it first aired. I just remember watching the first episode wondering wtf was going on and then eventually loving it.

I don’t think Veep started slow at all. If you don’t like the first three or four episodes you don’t like it. It did get better as it went on but not dramatically so, more it got better as the world they were building took shape.

1 Like

Oh, that’s the problem then. You watched the first episode without watching the miniseries?

2 Likes