The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Maybe. Looks great though

1 Like

It does. Sarah Paulson can eat my soul. She is magnificent.

I donā€™t know why it didnā€™t occur to me that I could pay to remove ads from Hulu, but now that it did I am happy to pay the extra $6/mo.

2 Likes

I thought you must be going through some tough times, haha. Didnā€™t want to make you feel bad that you couldnā€™t afford it :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, Iā€™m all caught up on Succession! Great fucking show and I canā€™t wait for season 3. Iā€™ve gone from hating Greg to only being mildly annoyed by him and actually enjoying his presence/demeanor in a few scenes. I think the thing that really turned me off on him initially was not necessarily his character, but rather that imo he didnā€™t fit into the family, at all. I get thatā€™s intentional by the writers/creators, but I found it so far fetched that the Royā€™s would just accept someone as incompetent as him into the family. Anywayā€¦

Did I see a hint of a smirk on Loganā€™s face when Ken was doing that final presser and threw Logan under the bus? Is he proud of his ā€œkillerā€ son in a weird way?

On to the Sopranos!

3 Likes

Hey! Lorraine Bracco staying in the mobster genre! Well played, mā€™lady.

Quick Iā€™m watching red dragon, do I need to watch Hannibal first? Also I googled and saw thereā€™s some movie called man hunter before silence of the lambs, I assume it sucks since Iā€™ve never heard of it?

Red Dragon and Manhunter are both prequels to Silence of the Lambs in different continuities

1 Like

Manhunter is made by Michael Mann (Heat, Last of the Mohicans, The Insider) and stars Brian Cox as Hannibal. An absolute must-see even if, as econophile says, the arguably inferior Red Dragon (it was directed by Brett Ratner folks, thereā€™s no debate) also deserves to be seen just because it features Anthony Hopkins as Lecter and so fits neatly into the continuity of a vague Lecter trilogy.

1 Like

Silence of the Lambs, then the Hannibal TV show, then Manhunter are all worthy of watching in that order. Red Dragon is very meh.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to finish red dragon but yea this movie is not good,

1 Like

Amazing fan art

Thing to remember about Greg is heā€™s not a distant relative. Heā€™s Loganā€™s great nephew and the kidā€™s first cousin once removed. I know who all my first cousinsā€™ kids are.

And yeah Logan was for sure smiling.

2 Likes

The Hannibal tv show was so good, Mads played the character beautifully

5 Likes

Columbo s2 e6

5 bags

1 Like

You should track down ā€œSuitable for Framingā€ if you havenā€™t seen it. One of the best endings of any episode.

1 Like

Where are you able to stream Columbo?

Amazon prime is somehow connected to this thing called imdbTV which streams for free but it has commercials