The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Ok Automatic for the people being second last is going to mean we fight :imp: Just the mere fact of nightswimming being on there should have pushed it up higher!

2 Likes

well we Knew it had to happen, a dissenter arriving. Your post made me laugh!

3 Likes

Well, they have 16 albums, so it’s still 9th out of 16.

Also, everyone says that.

Controversial for missing Green, but I find it difficult to rank REM albums and can’t complain much about about the that ranking, or one significantly different. REM album ranking tends to be a bit personal.

1 Like

Given the amount of time I spent in my teens and early 20s thinking about the ranking of REM albums, I can’t pass up the chance to get involved.

Reckoning
Fables of the Reconstruction
Lifes Rich Pageant
Murmur
Chronic Town
Out of Time
Automatic for the People
Document
Green
Up
New Adventures in Hi Fi
Accelerate
Monster
Reveal
Collapse Into Now
Around the Sun

NAIHF is the one I have the hardest time with. Lots of it is close to their best, but there’s a good 4 or 5 songs that are just anonymous filler (imo and that.)

2 Likes

No love for Up in this forum?

Falls to Climb is one of my very favourites but Up’s a bit like NAIHF imo, if they cut 3 or 4 songs it’d be amazing. Also, the 10th best REM album is still a great album!

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLOL

Trigger warning: decapitation

1 Like

Goddamn, Giancarlo is soooooooo good

Lol I was just joking since the album has the same name as this forum. But that inspired me to listen to it this morning.

Didn’t know there were so many R.E.M. fans here. Here is one of my favorite non-R.E.M. songs featuring Stipe:

And I really love his cover of this Sinead O’Conor song

And R.E.M. doing Leonard Cohen!

2 Likes

Lol, oh my god…

its called white genocide

Spoiler for last episode of the boys above

3 Likes
2 Likes

lol. hadn’t heard that whole thing before, but have heard this clip of him reacting to the first part of it.

3 Likes

Ha, good on Werner Herzog. I love serious people who don’t take themselves too seriously.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lollllllllllllllllllllllll

“as if animals had been granted only enough sentience to mock humanity”

The Boys finale spoiler:

Solid end to the season imo. Totally did not see AOC as the head exploder, so that was a fun twist.

2 Likes

Fuck man, put “The Boys” above the spoiler

Binged the whole season of Evil yesterday. Felt like I should turn it off at times but kept playing new episodes.