The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Just found out that Top Shot is on amazon.

I = stoked

1 Like

One day until the apocalypse.

4 Likes

I am excite.

Still think we should do a watch party for the final two episodes at sometime Sunday night.

2 Likes

Someone write the OP and Iā€™m happy to give you a site wide banner to draw in the masses :+1:

2 Likes

Watched S3 of The Sinner, really enjoyed it. An examination of the Nietzschian ubermench concept though obviously at a very surface level. Actually kicked off some big personal revelations for me after causing me to do a deep personal dive which no other TV show has ever done. You donā€™t need to have watched S1 or S2 itā€™s a whole new story so jump in now.

Will do tonight unless someone else has already done so by then.

2 Likes

Zero chance the wife lets me watch 6 episodes of dark in 2 days even though I want to =/

1 Like

Have you watched S2? I enjoyed S1 but havenā€™t had a chance to dive in past that yet. I guess my question is is S2 worth a watch or should I skip straight to S3?

2 is pretty good. Not as good as 3 though imo. 2 has a midsommar vibe if you liked that film.

2 Likes

This show is so damn good. Took me completely by surprise. Agree that any of the seasons can be seen without viewing any of the others, though I would say if anyone watched S3 and loves it, go back for S1 and S2. A surprisingly excellent performance from Jessica Biel in S1.

1 Like

Yeah she was great for sure.

1 Like

Harley Quinn (animated) wrapped up season 2 today, its not bad/easy watch. Plus, you know, lesbians.

Best place to find this? Do you have to have a DC subscription/torrent site?

If I had to choose tonight between this, Dark, and Justified, which should I watch?

Dark. Itā€™s unlike any other. I canā€™t express how much I love the story, setting, music, and themes in text.

1 Like

How do series I & II Twilight Zone rate against the original?

Iā€™m seeing the phrase ā€œmixed reviewsā€ on wiki.

Gotta be honest I torrent everything despite well uh not qualifying for trumpbucks. Its just so much easier. I use 2 different private sites that Iā€™ve been on for years.

1 Like

Got any invites?

I would go with Sinner. Each season is an immediately engrossing and satisfying experience.

Justified and Dark are arguably better cumulative experiences for many people, but that is assuming youā€™re ready to invest in multiple season arcs for a payoff.

Is dark supernatural? All this talk makes me want to watch it but Iā€™m not much into supernatural stuff.