The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Reminds me of when SNL sketches were turned into movies.

1 Like

In the middle of the second episode and I really feel some serious rage. Fucking backstabbed that dad at the end of the first episode.

Serious scumbaggery by ICE. Makes me legit sick to know that the people who are part of my family look at this with great satisfaction.

The Lost Room turned out to be quite good. Itā€™s 10-years old, a one and done six-episode series. A ā€œrules-basedā€ fantasy about objects with supernatural powers, centered around a mysterious event decades ago at a lost motel.

Peter Krause is good. The show moves fast, is funny. Highly recommend.

The Clive Davis bio-doc The Soundtrack of My Life was outstanding.

One Punch Man is now available with english dub on netflix and hulu. excellent show, although i think the english voice of saitama isnā€™t detached and aloof enough, itā€™s still like one of the best shows ever for action comedy.

5 bags of popcorn

Did you guys see that video of Tom Brady making a joke in front of a massage parlor? Apparently heā€™s mad at the media for asking him about it lol

1 Like

Just finished watching the last season of Archer (called Archer: 1999).

Definitely better than the previous two seasons. Iā€™m definitely looking forward to the final season coming up since Archer finally comes out of his coma. Itā€™ll be the first one where Adam Reed isnā€™t the main showrunner.

I consider it insane that he created every Archer episode up until now.

Watched this whole thing yesterday. Quite compelling and fun

Finished both seasons of Mindhunter today and wow that was good. The 97% from RT is no joke. Thank you to those itt who recommended it. Some of you have excellent taste in tv.

4 Likes

On paper Mindhunter should be garbage. Like, oh psychologists get into the minds of serial killers, thatā€™s not a cliched genre thatā€™s been played to death for decades. But the execution is just so excellent that it doesnā€™t matter that weā€™ve seen it all before.

Agree with this and would add that probably the most tropey parts of the show is the stuff outside of the office, like Wendyā€™s and Billā€™s storylines.

Still an A tho

1 Like

Donā€™t think the current season of Get Shorty is as good as others. Hopefully it picks up.

If you watch succession watch this.

Holy crap, the 4th episode of the new Bojack season is incredible. It gives Free Churro a run for its money as the best episode of the series. If you like slapstick and sitcom tropes, its possibly the perfect half hour of TV satire.

I know Iā€™m way behind the times here, particularly after the Emmys, but Fleabag is all the hype.

3 Likes

Best show in years. Itā€™s not even close.

1 Like

Oh shit, I forgot that part of the final season of Bojack is out. Got some binge watching to do.

Let me know if Iā€™m crazy with my feelings about Ep 4 or not after youā€™ve watched it.

Started Bojack after all the hype in the old thread, but gave up after ~7 minutes. I guess Iā€™ll try again at some point but those were 7 painful minutes.

Iā€™m with you. I watched 3-4 episodes when it first came out. Donā€™t get the hype. I think itā€™s stupid.