The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

I’m a few episodes behind. This gives me an incentive to catch up.

Caught up Mando S2, doesn’t seem like a lot of people itt are watching?

In general, I think it’s about as good as Star Wars can get. S2E5 alone has more compelling LS combat than anything in the last 3 movies put together. Am I supposed to hate baby Yoda’s name or something? It’s not great but at least it’s not fucking ‘snoke’ or Count Doodoo. Love the variety of worlds and species being explored. A bordering on A+. I’m not any kind of expanded universe reader, but I’m pumped for Thrawn.

1 Like

I’m watching every Friday, I think it’s awesome and I’m excited to watch each new one.

2 Likes

Can’t help but read about some of the spoilers and look forward to watching it. I don’t pay for D+ though, so no idea when I’ll be able to catch up.

Y’all good with splitting Mando into its own thread? No need for you to use spoilers there with such detailed discussion.

1 Like

Le Thread

Just saw couple episodes of Schitt’s Creek and I wondered is this supposed to be funny? Feels like Arrested Development with a down syndrome and lobotomia.

1 Like

What a nice way to describe something.

Thank you, I mean really thank you. That means a lot, coming from grand master of nice and meaningful posting.

5 Likes

I FINALLY finished Barry season 1! Loved it! Love Henry Winkler! Love Stephen Root!

One ep into season 2 and it’s already…eh

7 Likes

I couldn’t even get through the pilot episode.

1 Like

We better update the Watch Party schedule omg

https://twitter.com/kristapley/status/1334565615902679041

As someone who has not yet seen Tenet

https://twitter.com/vicavy/status/1334568059042992129

Strong disagree. Stick with it.

2 Likes

Yeah Barry season two is even better than season 1

1 Like

Yeah my impression is that it’s a feel-good show that’s occasionally funny, which seems to be confirmed by everyone who’s seen more of it than I have

Letterkenny is a lot funnier

Oof

Holy shit. HBO and WB are about to make a shit ton of money

2 Likes

Seconded. The first episode is admittedly not great, but man it gets sooooooo much better

i was pretty meh on the entire series, and i thought the actors will get got for their portrayals of chechens.

Barry S1 > S2