The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

You don’t want to get me started on what’s wrong with me.

2 Likes

This. He’s already publicly accused Obama of treason.

Fuck his base, once the last bit of hope is squeezed out of me, I personally would like to see show trials of the Clintons. Chuck and Nancy too.

4 Likes

He brings up how Obama committed treason all the damn time.

I mutter “don’t you condescend me man. I’ll fuckin kill you man” under my breadth at least twice a week. Helps lower my blood pressure.

1 Like

All this guy does is make reality tv and entertainment, even as president. It’s all he does. What better than a trial of a former president?

1 Like

Going after President Obama would guarantee all out civil war. 100%.

Who’s going to do what, exactly?

Yeah I agree with you that it’s easier to pick on the weak. I don’t think Obama would be his first target. But hey I’m admittedly on tilt so I’m spewing chips atm.

Did you see what happened after Floyd was murdered? Imagine that times a shitload.

1 Like

I can tell you firsthand that the poker table is the last place anyone should have been last night.

2 Likes

If Barr wouldn’t be resisting Trump’s orders, Obama would have already been indicted. He has already stated as much when saying Barr could be average or be a part of history or whatever the fuck he said. Christ guys.

Obama would be a little high risk for a wannabe be fascist, IMO.

Clintons are ripe for the picking though, no one but beltway/norms types gives a fuck if they go down and message is almost as strong as getting Obama.

He hired a fucking Obama look alike to “fire”.

You act like Trump considers these things and not just his reactionary impulses.

Nice cherry picking of when we are gonna believe 2 of the biggest compulsively dishonest shitbags in the history of history.

ok then.

Murkowski says she wants to wait.

After getting high and drunk all day I can confirm this still sucks horribly.

10 Likes

Rained in Seattle the last few nights and air quality is back to normal. Shrooms ought to be popping up in a few days…

5 Likes