The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

I won’t deny riding the fancy mixology trend for a few years… i think the closest I ever got to throwing hands as an adult was when a bunch of us went out to a hot new speakeasy and someone put a $12 PBR on my tab.

3 Likes

Prisoner 6732 can be executed because he used a checkmark instead of an X on his pretrial hearing form but I can change my discloser form 4 years late.

2 Likes
1 Like

Is this what gay repression does to you? You just want to fellate any man with a modicum of power?

I agree with Alito that this ends with one or the other side outright winning.

We’re going to need to restock our supply of commodus gifs.

4 Likes

Man I hope all this stress doesn’t give Alito a massive heart attack.

2 Likes

Manchin and Sinema will screw the pooch on getting a new justice before the election.

1 Like

lol he wasn’t “caught”

Letters! We’re still doing letters LOLOLOL

https://x.com/lawindsor/status/1800298200923766961

New Alito tape just dropped.

2 Likes

I stopped after 8th grade confirmation, but I don’t think Jesus said many of things attributed to him.

https://x.com/mjs_DC/status/1800581567028629696

When I posted this I was told this is all totally normal. Nothing to see here.

It is normal in the sense that it’s how it’s been for as long as I can remember. The only difference now is they have 6 votes instead of 5 so they get more cases that are further to the right and therefore more opportunities to decide controversial cases if they so choose. There’s no grand plan on the timing of decisions (other than the Trump immunity one specifically this term), they just fucking love the drama.

Stern would strongly disagree. His podcast amicicus makes a strong case this is all by design.

Could be, could be mubsy. Either way it doesn’t change the outcome so whatevever.

The pattern of when they announce major decisions hasn’t changed. The sorts of cases that they select so they can have major decisions has changed.