The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

What a disaster

2 Likes

A fake president who didnā€™t actually win gets to install 3 justices. Sounds super legit. Itā€™s aight tho b/c itā€™s pretty obvious shitlibs in power are never gonna do anything. This has to be won in the streets.

2 Likes

Oh, this is going to be too much for me. McConnell is going to just shit on her dying wish.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

This is the worst week ever.

2 Likes

This literally means the entire rest of our lives will have significantly less fair, more unequal government than if RBG held out 90 more days, even without taking the likelihood of election fuckery into account.

A 6-3 conservative majority is really bad. We need like 3 consecutive dem terms to regain a majority.

2 Likes

The left needs to start conditioning people to take to the streets. Itā€™s the only remaining hope.

1 Like

Well that narrows down what loser you really are.

so more annoying questions before - how many republicans does it take to stall her replacement? I know the likely scenario is ā€˜doesnā€™t matterā€™, but who maybe, possibly, unlikely be able to save the US?

Man I was actually feeling pretty good for like 1-2 days and thinking maybe my contingency plans would just be distant backups but now theyā€™re probably front and center.

4 Likes

I am physically ill. Pure hopelessness. I hope Iā€™m wrong but I think itā€™s all over for this country.

3 Likes

This is only if you keep playing by the fake rules that never existed and even then itā€™s a loss. Like, cheaters donā€™t make up fake rules and then say, ā€œha, guess you beat us fair and square!ā€ and give up. They just cheat more. What the left needs is competent leadership to make power moves while in power. We have the numbers.

10 Likes

Live look-in at every single Republicanā€™s home:

6 Likes

The solution to this problem is a single digit amendment, and I donā€™t mean the 1st.

3 Likes

Fucking A. This was in the rotation for one of my little oneā€™s bedtime books tonight. Fucking crushing.

2 Likes

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Fuck this stupid year.

3 Likes

Yo can someone please tell me I was hit by a truck and Iā€™m in a coma please? How the fuck is this even real life?

1 Like

Can a mod get me up to speed on the banning process? Do I need to start a thread?

1 Like

Itā€™s cool guys Iā€™m sure McConnell wonā€™t install a justice. After all last time a year out he said we should wait until after the election so the people could decide. Heā€™s a lot of things but not an amoral hypocrite right? But seriously we are fucked.

2 Likes

Just love to be counting on shithead concerned moderate r senators, feels good

Adios America. It was average to below average while it lasted

14 Likes