The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

Fox News is naming candidates too.

LOL democrats have to get 4 votes to block in the senate, and thats if lol manchin votes no

good luck with that

its legit all over

This is gimmick I assume

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Chasten/status/1307106806049714176?s=20

6 Likes

I DONā€™T LIKE THIS THING AND HEREā€™S WHAT Iā€™M DOING WITH IT!

3 Likes

We need to apply immense pressure on Ernst, Tillis, Gardner and Collins.

How many Republicans have to spontaneously combust?

If there was EVER a time to take to the streets this is it. Itā€™s time to literally storm the fucking White House.

3 Likes

Plan A: Surround Congress, a million deep, donā€™t let them in. Literally.

Plan B: Attempt to peacefully remove them from the Capitol building.

Plan C: Prevent this vote by any means necessary.

6 Likes

Twitter types are all ā€œman we lost the court for a generation.ā€

Hey morons, we just lost democratic government completely. Get a clue.

14 Likes

Iā€™m reading that Vietnam is actually not so bad now and not really that hard to get into :man_shrugging:

Every deplorable in America now

so romney would vote no and collins will be very concerned but vote yes?

1 Like

I canā€™t even comprehend being a republican right now.

These guys are getting off on the thought of banning abortions and making sure minorities canā€™t vote and gay people canā€™t eat in their restaurant. What a meaningful existence.

1 Like

Switching from beers to bourbon tonight. Iā€™ll pour one out for democracy.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hitting the edibles harrrrrrrd tonigh

4 Likes

My deplorable father in law came in the house ā€œDid you hear Ginsberg died?ā€ and the way he said it and the look on his face wasnā€™t far off from this.

The super duper Christian is probably dancing in our basement right now over her death.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll probably punch a deplorable at work when they dance with glee over this news.

At least Iā€™ll be free to protest.

6 Likes

This is the first time itā€™s hard not to see how the only solution is going to be violence. Trump has to be huge favorite for re-election now as SCOTUS will for sure be stopping the count before itā€™s over.

1 Like

I realize youā€™re joking, but heā€™s already explained how itā€™s not hypocritical.

You see, itā€™s a completely different set of rules when the senate and the presidency are controlled by the same party. In that case, you fill the seat ASAP.

If they are controlled by different parties, then you wait until the election

Itā€™s just good common sense. Mitch didnā€™t make the rules, thatā€™s just the way it is.