The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1307102447912001536?s=19

Can they just rush someone in right after election just in time for the ruling?

1 Like

Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck

1 Like

This will turn out the left because there will be some Kavanaugh level asshole confirmed narrowly.

Narrator: But it still wouldn’t matter.

Like it’s a guarantee Mitch confirms ASAP, lol hearings or whatever. We are SO FUCKED

1 Like

Trump had to have known this was coming, which is why he released that shitty list.

3 Likes

Serious question, sorry if it’s obvious and i know this is crushing, but will Trump be able to get a new judge sworn before the elections? If not, will he be able to get one before the inauguration if he loses?

Seriously 6-3 means they can do whatever the fuck they want now.

Even if we win presidency and senate they can still do massive damage.

Fuck you 2020

1 Like

Before to avoid 4-4.

I assume they’ll want someone in place immediately after the election. Seems like a risk to wait even a couple weeks.

1 Like

They can do whichever they think is more advantageous.

1 Like

That depends on Mitch McConnell. So yes to both.

2 Likes

He can. It will probably be the second scenario so Mitch can pay lip service to the whole “no new justices in an election year”

Before we had to fade Roberts giving home court advantage levels of riggery… now it will be the refs are on the take levels of riggery. Unreal.

3 Likes

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

5 Likes

Great job doing the wedding like 3 weeks ago Ruth

I’m sure Mitch will take your statement very seriously

So now we have to count on Gorsuch?

Ughhhh

1 Like

Fuck you awval.

8 Likes

Yep, pretty good analogy.