The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

index

Lol this is exactly what people should do. Itā€™s the only Bruce tweet in a long time that isnā€™t edgelord nonsense.

This is legal protesting.

Your position is they should suffer no consequences?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1545268686193250304

4 Likes

Iā€™m not too worried what a guy in a pink tank top on the parliament floor is saying.

There is zero reason to mention his kids.

I see youā€™ve already strawmanned the most extreme position.

Stalking someoneā€™s family isnā€™t protesting.

They should suffer no consequences.

Nobody is advocating following his kids. That is silly pearl clutching.

I am all for making the justices lives as miserable as possible within the law.

They deserve to not have another quiet meal out ever again.

7 Likes

Just lol

I understand the idea of having and raising kids has zero value to you and NBZ, but for parents who actually care, charting the whereabouts of their children 24 hours on social media is a problem.

Do I need to explain why thatā€™s a problem?

I read it as he meant family as in where the justices are even with family. Not tracking his kids. This is totally acceptable form of protest.

He doesnt get to kill thousands of women and then say ā€œmy kids are with me have some decencyā€.

1 Like

Completely agree, and ftr Iā€™m a mom so shrug

4 Likes

The idea of having and raising kids means something to me. I wish I was a good enough person to deserve being a father.

They may not seem to care about much, but I believe that conservatives usually care about their families. That means itā€™s an actual vulnerability. Figure out a way to use that against them and make them feel bad.

Gotta agree with Clovis/NBZ here. Kavanuagh is a willing participant in a slow moving coup, occupying a stolen SC seat. Every single form of non-violent protest is and should be both acceptable and encouraged. He wants a stolen lifetime seat? He gets to pay for it with his privacy. That should be the cost. He always has the option to step down.

8 Likes

WTF does this even mean?

If this happened, I could totally see Grandpa Joe nominating a conservative in his place for they go low, we go high reasons.

1 Like

Iā€™ve yet to be convinced on that one. Itā€™s still all about them and how their kids reflect on them or how they can use them as props for whatever outrage they can.

With no numbers to back this up I suspect a higher % of the Right disown their children for who they become than Lefties do.

1 Like

Some do. The obvious sociopaths like Trump donā€™t. But Iā€™m sure there are sociopathic libs who care just as little.

This is absolute bullshit. It is one of the most unscientific takes trotted out on this board on the daily. Your hatred isnā€™t superior to anyone elseā€™s.

Iā€™m allowed an option you know. ā€œWith no numbers to back this upā€ā€¦

And you can get off your high horse - jumping from what Clovis/NBZ said to ā€œI understand the idea of having and raising kids has zero value to you and NBZā€. Joke.

The person who is on the high horse is the one who thinks they are superior to the vast majority of all humans on earth.