The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

I think there’s a small group of people pushing a very reasonable proposal: Supreme Court justices should be appointed for 18 year terms.

1 Like

If you get one one-time per year, I’m gonna save mine for a post-Christmas miracle where a conservative seat opens up too late for Mitch to ram a lame-duck appointment through.

Like a dozen posts in the last 10 minutes in this thread and the first one I see is a tweet in ALL CAPS.

Not cool.

1 Like

Tbh… I get asked for a one time every night at work, well just this once driver is the same, no?

1 Like

I saw a CNN News Alert on my phone. I pulled down the notifications bar and the preview text was, “Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has bee…”

I’m like, “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, she’s not supposed to get out for a few days, she must have died.”

Clicked it, phew.

Do RBG Stay Alive one times count as separate for each time something happens, or is this entire four year stretch just one big ONEEEEEEEE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEE DEALERRRRRRRRRRRRRR?

Didn’t use mine BTW, check thread for proof… Sucka’s :ok_hand:

I LIKE BEER WHATS THE PROBLEM GETS YOUR HANDS OFF ME

2 Likes

RBG must have been dehydrated if she got released so soon. Hopefully it was nothing serious.

Possibly its exhaustion from correcting Drunky McRapey every time he says something.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea.

No, it’s not. I don’t want to see unread posts in this thread until after Biden is sworn in.

It is awful. Think about how much it incentivizes assassinating Supreme Court justices when they are not members of the party in control.

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD AND STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS PEOPLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

7 Likes

Maybe have a system of appointed judges by law societies who are influenced by law schools. Then for the supreme court they submit a list of several judges the president gets to pick from?

lol you’re good I didn’t take it that way at all

We should have a RUTH BADER GINSBURG DEDication thread

13 Likes

It renders the amendment meaningless when the fines and court costs are so expensive that no one can ever afford to pay them back.

I’m turning tracking off on this thread. My pulse goes up 20% every time I see a new post.

3 Likes

No matter the outcome they won’t get to vote this year because it will be well past the registration deadline before this gets settled. Go ahead and mark FL for Trump.