The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

Here is an article from earlier this week that obviously is sourced from tons of Democrats. They know she’s a disaster and planting stories like this is done to lay the groundwork for shuffling her off stage.

1 Like

Because God exists and hates us, Lindsey is going to point to this as proof of his ability to be bipartisan before he wins his election by some fucking asinine 0.1% margin. Fucking Feinstein I swear, just fuck off already

3 Likes

And yet Obama let ISIS takeover massive chunks of like 3 countries and inspire terrorist attacks around the world… dude is always taking the middle ground…

There are fake bus stops in front of many retirement homes in Germany so that when Alzheimer and dementia patients walk off they sit down on the bench to wait for the bus. They can easily be picked up and brought back in instead of having to look for them all over town.
My point is there should be some fake committees for the fossils like Feinstein where they can’t do any harm.

20 Likes

I was listening to 5-4 and they mentioned Feinstein caught a ton of heat for calling Amy a religious zealot basically in her 2017 hearing. What happened to that Feinstein? Or is she trying to make up for it?

They made it sounds like the backlash from Feinstein comments is 100% why Amy was the frontrunner. It made her a star in the party of white and religious grievances

This “all presidents are equally evil because none were perfect” line is really tiresome and not worthy of the normal level of thought on this forum.

It’s so disingenuous to pretend Obama purposely targeted a wedding.

1 Like

I understand that by your metric it is literally impossible to be a good president. One can and will never exist.

It’s willful at this point, for example the “quoted text” in his post does not appear anywhere in this thread and he’s been called out over and over for using quotes like that to mischaracterize other people’s positions.

The man just loves to lick boots and doesn’t believe a better world

3 Likes

Lol. I’m not going on this derail with you but you called him a psychopath and watevs claimed he purposely targeted a wedding.

That is my whole point that you two think all presidents are evil by simple virtue of being presidents.

Anyway we have been over this. Carry on. I won’t be replying.

This is a seriously disgusting post.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking Obama wanted to bomb a holy ceremony like a wedding. He obviously wanted to bomb a more wretched hive of depravity, the reception.

1 Like

It’s rationalization. Because even with everything you’re saying being true, he’s still the best President many of us have experienced in our lifetime, possibly one of the best world leaders many of us have experienced. There’s a certain level of resignation in trying to push things slightly in the right direction because the alternative is certain to fail violent rebellion that will ultimately just be used to evils advantage.

That’s my rambling way of saying I appreciate your outrage but I don’t think either of us have any real answers.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1316843006960586758?s=21

5 Likes

Any chance there is enough pressure or shame Feinstein just retires after 2020? That would be awesome. A bunch of dems openly shitting on her could be enough of a push to get her to retire.

4 Likes

The real question is how many weddings would be bombed if we pulled out of the ME. Of course, that’s a much harder question to answer and would require much more work than demonizing a single individual.

Some of your posts are identical to ideas posited by the worst of religious leaders. Heavy on idealism while light on historical anaylsis.

2 Likes

I think the play is for Biden to put her in the cabinet somewhere where she can’t do a ton of damage.

3 Likes

Ambassador to some random country is the way these things work isn’t it?

3 Likes

Foreign policy is complicated but I don’t think one of our top goals with the drone strike program was to help the people from having their weddings bombed by terrorists. Also having children afraid of clear weather because their village might be bombed by the great saviors, aka the USA, will continue radicalizing people and make this war even more never ending, although some in our government want that. We get to keep the lights on here by selling weapons all over the world and get to continue pretending we are some type of peacemaker by bombing people from an office and remote control somewhere in the US.

It’s so weird how so many people in this country think that we should be the police of the world and what we do in other countries by bringing their cities down to rubble is in the name of some greater good because I really don’t see it that way

4 Likes

Damn I didn’t even think of that, that’s an awesome play.

1 Like

Man I really want to discuss this further and respond in kind but Im multitasking so I will reply later. Really interested in your ideas though.

1 Like