The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

Every time trump makes fun of Biden reading from a teleprompter the media should immediately play a recording of that intro he just did for ACB. low-energy doesn’t even begin to describe it

I didn’t watch, but did she seriously only bring her white kids and not her black kids?

This seat is a REFERENDUM ON CHRISTIANITY.

It probably helped that his mother did Reagan‘s dirty work. The South remembers and a Lannister always pays his debts.

Once again, I find myself screaming “FUUUUUCCCCKKK YOOOOUUUUU” into the void

https://twitter.com/NRSC/status/1309964149804486657?s=20

2 Likes

Omfg. Fuck these people so hard. They all should be dead.

I’m not violent, but I would strongly considering punching someone if they were wearing a notorious ACB shirt.

14 Likes

This.

That shirt is shockingly crass, even for Republicans, and even for 2020.

5 Likes

(This is not Amy Coney Barrett)

7 Likes

Ceci n’est pas une raciste

is that just a stock photo or what?

Odds she doesn’t get confirmed have to be like 500:1 right?

Priming isn’t real? Do you have a cite? I’d like to learn more about that.

Seems legit

2 Likes

2016 election most consequential for SCOTUS in history? Off the top of my head I think it has to be.

Certainly most significant since court was expanded.

The optimistic view is that 2016 was actually good because it’s going to lead to structural change and Court packing and major legislative victories and AHAHAHAHA never mind nobody thinks that

I’m optimistic this will happen in the medium term. I don’t know any young Dem, even those who are otherwise moderate, that doesn’t think the Court is a joke. Mostly because of Garland. But yeah I don’t see the current party rising to this moment.

Recent episode of amicus outlined a good play.

No dems should got to hearing. They should send underlings who ask only questions about what she and trump talked about and if she will recuse herself from an election case.