THE Super Tuesday Mega-Gameday Sweat

You’re painting a really rosy picture there. I feel relieved, like now I can stop worry about it even if Trump wins again. I mean, like, we might have a little light nuclear war, but humanity won’t go extinct maybe!

Because he finished first or second in the first 4 states and I think the highest she got was 3rd in 1 state lol

2 Likes

Yeah. Tonight may actually kill any hope I had left for this country.

I wish I didn’t care so much.

After tonight, I may stop caring.

2 Likes

There are really very few things that could lead to the complete extinction of humanity all of them very unlikely. Global warming is not one of them.

It’s pretty much time to run for office, work full time in politics, volunteer 20 hours a week, etc, or stop caring, either or.

2 Likes

If they were the same why wouldn’t you vote for Warren? She’s nine years younger and a woman.

5 Likes

Yeah if its Biden I’m just checking out completely.

2 Likes

She had no right to continue running when every poll ever released had her completely dead on arrival after Iowa. Calling sexism on that is in bad faith.

2 Likes

They pulled NC for some reason… :thinking: Watching on TyT because fuck…

It won’t help. This country is just too stupid.

1 Like

wtf 11,000 votes for Bloomers in Hidalgo County?

Can we get a permanent ignore feature? It really annoying to see the stupid reappear and have to re-ignore morons.

That’s such a low bar, extinction event. There is a huge spectrum of non-extinction futures that a filled with massive and severe human misery. It’s not comforting to know that we won’t be extinct, we’ll just be in some slightly more organized Mad Max scenario.

1 Like

SHUT UP SEXIST BERNIE BRO!

1 Like

Dude it has always been that time.

How do I run for office?

I live in a county that went to Hillary 51/49 and I can’t even argue online without yelling at people.

Join us

WAAF

He is a bit more progressive so I would have chosen him but the hate on Warren is completely unwarranted. She is a good progressive who has done tons of good things.

In before Warren Endorses Biden…

3 Likes