The Rivaldo weight-loss transformation, Faith, Hope and Love Thread

kitten like Journey. I was playing and singing along with this song, and he came over, then nestled down.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just you he likes and he puts up with the bad music? :rofl:

3 Likes

lol

Grand Fluff has his hardhat on, and will be assisting me as I endeavor to get this twelve foot 2x8 down in the crawlspace and sistered along side a weakened-from-water-damage floor joist. Get Roto!

2 Likes

gave kitty some chicken noodle soup the other night. catsup

gave him a tiny piece of pizza earlier, and his face smells like pepperoni now!

Buy him tinned sardines from the human section and he will love you forever.

1 Like

I shall do that!

did a job today for this nice family. they had 5 cats. one was real social and liked me. the thing was huuuge. looked like a bobcat almost lol

3 Likes

Report back and let me know how much he enjoyed it.

1 Like

The size of a bobcat is one big cat! I’m glad he liked you lol.

1 Like

… and will forever turn his nose up at normal cat food, looking at you as if to say “wtf is this shit?”

Rookie cat owner error.

1 Like

Just ran for the 1st time in 3 weeks, since Friday the 13th. I got kitty back Sunday the 15th, so I’ve been trying to figure him out.

Did 5.35 miles on the 13th, and did 5.36 today lol then I was cramping up, as maniac cat was attacking my legs. Apparently I wasn’t adequately hydrated errr. Piercing cramp shooting up my left side, as Bubbers is clawing and teething on my lower extremities. Good times. Weigh in at 215. Trying to get back on the routine. Happy holidays, everybody!

9 Likes

Hey Riv!

Sorry it took me a while to reply to this properly. I really enjoyed reading this post of yours, and honestly this entire thread is one of my favourite things on UP.

I was really impressed that you were able to get through the more troublesome period of your youth and then be asking how to make yourself the most attractive candidate for the next year of apprentice classes when you were not able to get in straight away.

It definitely seems like one of those fields where there are huge implications between getting a good plumber out to do an assessment and recommendation and a not-so-good one. It also sounds like a good fit for you in that it’s helping people, meeting new people regularly, and also puts your body and mind to work.

Thanks for sharing some of your world with us!

2 Likes

:heart:

Gonna get on my treadmill a little later. On standby right now, waiting for dispatch to send me a job, but we are a wee bit slow today. Shift ends at 1, gonna get home and run… then get baked and watch football with fluff. Vamooooo

4 Likes

Arrived at job at 11:48, done a little after 1. Customer and I decided to remove a little subflooring in a closet instead of tearing up an area of finished basement below. Zee Stud Boy Productions

Preserved the piece of subfloor, so they can just pop it back in there.

3 Likes

did 5.42. feelin’ pretty good :)

:heart: World B. Free

2 Likes

Just told bubs he was being goofy and I liked his style

Unstuck, you’re lookin’ fancy, and I like your style!

2 Likes

Just did 5.50 miles in 1 hour. had to take the pain and run the last 4:30 at a 10-minute-mile pace, but made it.

weighed in at 214. VisionQuest intention is to get to 200 by new years. think setting a short term goal might help.

@Rexx he loves the sardines ! he wants to go to Sardinia or something! thought to buy more earlier today, but only remembered kitty litter and forever pals :heart: wet cat food.

10 Likes

I knew he would! Plus they’re super healthy and sustainable.

1 Like

Today, only had a sensible portion err of steamed rice with jalapeno and mushroom, and a small cup of meatless chili at my folks. feel fine :slight_smile: I’m telling myself all’s well.

4 Likes