The Professional Wrestling Thread

I assume a super jacked Heath Slater is going to come in and lay both these guys out?

Wow it really was a bait and switch.

well they were right that bianca vs carmella wasn’t gonna fly for ten seconds but man, they could’ve gone bianca vs surprise opponent, crowd would’ve been hot anyway even if it was a longer match but yeah, she’s not on the level of becky in either fans or vince’s mind so lol squash. Also becky was on raw, not smackdown but lol stuff like that mattering ever in that company. What a way to kill the newcomer rise.

Meanwhile the other champ is pretending to be a super hero. Gotta protect her tho.

They did the same thing for a house show in Charlotte, NC advertising Charlotte Flair when she’d asked for the night off months in advance.

“Card subject to change” pal.

becky and charlotte are the champs

the more things change, the more vince only gives a shit about two of the entire division

Im such a fucking sucker. I actually like the Edge Brood entrance

https://twitter.com/marc_raimondi/status/1429134945109221376

and yeah that is maki itoh

1 Like

I guess I’ll flip this on for nothing but morbid curiosity.

Sigh, hard to see that being the end of Oldberg. I like Oldberg a lot more than most, and I’m tired of him.

I’m guessing he’s going to be at the Saudi show.

Oldberg winning the title from Lashley in a rematch is not off the table.

My god. There is going to be 30 kickouts in this match.

For a brief dumb second I thought an AA from the top rope might actually put it away…

What

The

Fuck

Is on Brocks face and head?

Oh hey Brock is back…what the plan…Brock going to be a face?

And did he bleach his eyebrows?

Yeah I guess we going too see Brock face…

looking like that

good lord

so Cena AA, AA, top rope AA lol roman wins (whatever) now feuding with brock, well we haven’t seen that before.

WWE countered punk with becky and brock on the very next night.

Giannis to AEW confirmed.

https://twitter.com/association/status/1430882425035542529?s=21

so Nick Aldis (magnus in TNA) finally loses the NWA title after over 1000 day reign (had the title for all but 50 of over 1200 days) to up and new comer

Trevor Murdoch

I was ready to laugh at this as well, but I saw the match and it was terrific. Great angle behind it as well, title vs. career, in St. Louis where their trainer/mentor Harley Race was a legend. Reminded me a bit of Flair vs. Vader at Starrcade 93. Flair himself being there to congratulate Murdoch was a really nice touch.