The Professional Wrestling Thread

First time watching?

First time actually for most of it. Obviously I know the end result of Undertaker, and the main event.

I’ve seen HHH v Bryan
Undertaker v Lesnar
and the main event

It’s such a good show. This got me back into wrestling 6 years ago.

It is crazy how fucking over Bryan was

Better opening match, WM X or WM XXX?

For anyone who wants to watch something else during this awful cena match, The Ocho is back on ESPN 2

Looks like The Undertaker is 1-66 odds

Just went and put 200 on him. Ship the free $3.

1 Like

Hey look, its that time they could have turned Caesaro into one of the biggest stars in the world.

Wonder how that worked out…

Always painful seeing that monitor Orton lands on that they missed to clear

DANIEL BRYAN DID IT. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Har totally forgotten that but, ouch man. It looks super brutal

Yeah you can see the gash across his back that wasn’t there before the move…

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/1243351836549152768

lol just cancel IsolationMania already

…by god…is that GRONKS MUSIC

Makes sense. Dude just recovered from cancer, right?

I’ve never been more excited to watch WrestleMania, due to the circumstances. It will almost certainly be awful but they’ll get my $10

yeah leukemia

got a dude with leukemia scheduled to wrestle a 53 year old for your main event of IsolationMania

I have no idea what’s happening in WWE right now, and I didn’t even know WrestleMania was this weekend. I’m excited for the weirdness.

Word on the street is that WM will be the last “live” show for the foreseeable future.

What they will put in their time slots instead is unknown. Many are speculating they will just open the vault and put on random best ofs

I’m somewhat excited for this. I know it is going to be severely, massively lacking without a crowd. But fuck it, it is some new content.