The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

Legalizing weed is an important thing that he should be doing, but he won’t because when he says “Welp them’s the rules and I didn’t make em :man_shrugging:” what he really means is that he supports those rules and wants to keep jailing pot users. (I realize US laws have nothing to do with Olympics rules.)

People generally won’t show up to vote for someone that wants them or most of their friends in jail.

1 Like
1 Like

You first

You overthinking it. He’s a politician that was caught off guard by a random question about an athlete failing a drug test.

And no one in November 2024 is gonna refuse to vote based on what he said about this athlete failing a drug test in July of 2021.

Is there a subject that hasn’t been covered by bumper stickers?

For me it’s irritating mainly because it’s the Olympics, one of the most corrupt, dirty exercises in all of sports. Like, they blatantly auction off the location and half the contestants are cheating. Oh and the athletes don’t get paid while all kinds of slime balls get rich off of them.

2 Likes

Yea I mean, at some point personal responsibility comes in. Maybe lay off the weed before the goddamn Olympics? It’s a dumb rule, but it’s still the rule.

1 Like

I can only hope that if I ever have the ovaries to take a stand like these 2 that someone will take care of my dog.

1 Like

It’s just a tone deaf answer though. Everyone thinks it’s dumb that she got DQ’d for weed, certainly all young people

He’s an 80 year old man. He gives a shit about it as much as I care about marshmallows.

No disagreement. The point is that sucks.

1 Like

You hate s’mores?

I would think someone who has a son that’s used crack and talked about how he learned to cook it wouldn’t have a rules are the rules outlook at some things but different rules for different people, it is the American way after all

4 Likes

Or maybe it was a dumb question and Biden knows pot ≠ crack.

You guys are REALLLLLLLLLYYYYY overthinking this. He was asked an irrelevant question at an irrelevant time and gave a canned response that he didn’t GAF about.

Bears repeating, but this forum is in the 0.000000001 percentile. No one give a fuck and no one is voting against Biden over what he said in an election that is 3 1/2 years from now.

Go ask 10 random people you know on their thoughts about what Biden said and see what they say. Yet you guys are acting like he lit a puppy on fire for shits and giggles.

1 Like

Who’s acting like he lit a puppy on fire lol

Almost everything Biden has done is expected because ummm he has a long track record of being shitty, it be weird if I was shocked and mad. I really don’t get the reflexive defense of Biden when someone posts what they think about him or how they think he is, most of the shit posted on here is peoples opinions yet some can’t stand negative opinions of Joe.

Here I’ll balance out my negativity in regards Biden with some good times not worrying about the bad, just vibes and ice cream

https://twitter.com/elistokols/status/1411432738062843905?s=21

1 Like

Biden can say dumb, out of touch shit about weed and I don’t care, but how about getting to work on legalizing it and expunging convictions? If they can’t get more important stuff done, why not go for a slam dunk, extremely popular issue that has actual bipartisan support?

I really don’t think the red team wants to go on record with a party line opposition to legal weed and it seems like an easy, morale boosting win.

1 Like

lol still funny libs are now cheering on bush era patriot act bullshit

1 Like

https://twitter.com/XHNews/status/1412249632848048138?s=20

omg they nailed us with this one. lol they fuckin got us good

2 Likes

Biden’s stance on drug legalization has been consistently pretty terrible, iirc. Hard to say if that’s because he’s 590 years old or if his family’s experience with addiction is coloring his outlook.

I guess the good news is that Kamala is mostly pro-pot when she’s not too busy locking up kids for smoking pot.

Russian hackers are accused of breaching a contractor for the Republican National Committee last week, around the same time that Russian cybercriminals launched the single largest global ransomware attack on record, incidents that are testing the red lines set by President Biden during his high-stakes summit with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia last month.

Biden should thank Russia and say putin is our friend now

1 Like