The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

Right, there it is. Biden clearly didn’t want her to go but she did it anyway for a reason.

I wouldnt be surprised to find out that she knows that if she comes out in support of it, that might be used to drive opposition to it., so she’s just keeping a low profile.

That’s some weaksauce bs there. Taiwan doesn’t produce lithium, drawing a link between ‘Asian Countries’ (notably Taiwan isn’t a big producer of batteries) and lithium batteries is lol.

1 Like

Maybe, but her and her husband took a big position in Intel right before her trip and their competitors are mostly in Taiwan. So there are various kinds of smoke there…

Lots of smoke sure, but not for her son to going to Taiwan.

What do you think is the reason her son accompanied her on the trip?

No idea. Could be a ton of completely normal to nefarious things. The ‘asian countries make lithium batteries (but not taiwan) and he works in lithium mining’ is still not very meaningful.

Yeah, sorry, Pelosi family gets zero benefit of the doubt with regards to shit like this.

3 Likes

Bring your son to work day?

3 Likes
6 Likes

Are we sure Biden is actually Biden right now? Sure seems like a lot of good stuff is happening all of a sudden.

1 Like

The kids running Mike Gravel’s Twitter are doing a “weekend at biden’s”

2 Likes

Biden is deferential. He defers to Congress to pass legislation. He defers to the courts to let lawsuits work their way through the system. He defers to the attorney general to let the Department of Justice act independently.

He’s a reasonable caretaker of government, if that’s what you need. (That’s not what we need.)

2 Likes

Yesterday he was unable to put a jacket on and today he shook Schumer ‘s hand, instantly forgot, then turned around and shook it again. So yeah we’re good

3 Likes

:coolbiden:

2 Likes

Counterpoint

https://twitter.com/Patbagley/status/1557029516320485376?s=20&t=w4oO3Is4Uihb9pK4m5IoBw

5 Likes

Maybe he died of COVID and Hunter took over.

1 Like

Jill is the GOAT Biden. prove me wrong

1 Like

pulled the trigger on this, studentaid.gov is the 2nd most annoying website I’ve ever used, only att.com is worse.

1 Like

3 weeks till student loans turn back on and absolutely no guidance