The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

Question for the crowd, has anyone ever been involved in a standing ovation? I definitely haven’t and I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed one lol

Joe Manchin not even hiding it anymore by sitting on the Republican side

Go to more good shows.

2 Likes

He’s just flying through it now.

Are you being held captive in a suburban basement?

5 Likes

We’ve reached the “triggering the magas” portion of the evening

Exceptional Broadway plays and yes it’s great

4 Likes

Don’t know they just don’t do it in Australia though the shows available here would be the Melbourne comedyfest and I hate standup for the most part but I am fairly dead inside. And yes to other repliers, I have seen maybe 2 plays ever so quite possible I need to up my sample size.

He’s kinda just throwing out buzzwords now to trigger right wingers.

In law there’s a concept, just because something isn’t mentioned does not mean it’s excluded. Biden doesn’t need to name check every possible dem agenda item.

For sure, concerts, broadways, and sports events.

1 Like

Yeah I have only been to like ten plays but several ended with standing o.

What about concerts? Does that count?

Pelosi legit almost bit it standing up too fast lmao

This speech doesn’t sound like it was written by a committee, it sounds like it was written by an assembly.

1 Like

I guess I don’t go to many sitdown music concerts (more ones that are standing room only) but yeah never seen some mass thing at a sporting event but maybe I need to pay more attention.

We’re on to the toxic burn pit part of the agenda.

Aren’t they all, though? They’re just a bunch of sound bites strung together. There’s no need to make a coherent whole.

At the end of every Broadway show (where standing ovations are essentially now standard), Ms. JordanIB and I turn to each other and joke “Are we doing this now? I guess we’re doing this…”

2 Likes

What was that outburst? MTG? Surely she didn’t submit to a COVID test.

Abe Lincoln rolling over in his grave. Has anyone in the last 40 years tried to give a SOU like they were talking to intelligent adults? I mean it’s probably too crazy to even try, but we live in a wild times.

Pelosi making sure Schumer doesn’t get a monopoly on standing up way the fuck too early.

1 Like