The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

They also had to test before attending the speech.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/596348-growing-list-of-republicans-will-not-attend-sotu-over-testing-mandate

Is Sotomayor there? (I seem to recall some reporting about her doing some SCOTUS stuff via zoom b/c she was at higher risk)

Joe Biden, playa playa.

But seriously itā€™s awesome to see.

1 Like

Decent speech so far B/B+; delivery B-/C+

Yeah Iā€™ll go writing B+, delivery C- so far.

Oof, putin not getting the hearts of the Iranian people.

Maybe 3rd level intentional goof by Biden

Yeah, another ā€œ-10 See meā€ on delivery.

Schumer jumping the gun, making a clown of himself.

Schumer is such a loser

2 Likes

I despise this partisan applause / booing charade and Iā€™m a political junkie. No wonder the normal person hates everyone single one of these people.

3 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s always a bad look.

Infrastructure decade!

Heā€™s going to one-up trump again tonight by announcing that his universal healthcare plan is not two weeks away, but two decades.

2 Likes

Intelā€™s Field of Dreams. Didnā€™t see that coming.

Counterpoint from the eDem Stans on Twitter

https://twitter.com/JessLivMo/status/1498846705466368001?t=mqQ7Eqesip-IQUc0wwRrrA&s=19

lol wut

I didnā€™t realize beating inflation was that easyā€¦ Iā€™ll be damned.

Saw cretin Kevin McCarthy in the crowd overacting like heā€™d rather be anywhere else, and I immediately had a strange fantasy of Biden driving an old Corvette with McCarthy riding shotgun, Joe pushing the cigarette lighter in to heat and saying, ā€œSizzle time, Jackā€ and slamming the red hot lighter into Kevinā€™s left thigh with purpose, relentless pressure against the panicked flailing, burning through jeans

4 Likes

This drug negotiation talk guaranteed to be a bullet point in Trumpā€™s statement rebutting this.

1 Like

I know its the SOU but itā€™d be more interesting with more focus on Ukraine.

Cool a bunch of stuff that joe will talk about exactly one time after tonight and joe manchin will torpedo.

1 Like