The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

2158000 : 683000

That‘s Trump level math.

6 Likes

fml!

that’s both exactly (almost) how to frame it simply to the rubes. KISS. Give em something simple to say ur guy is way more awesome than the other guy.
But a total fuck up to miss the triple. Trump woulda said 30x. Fireable offence for several people!
How t f did someone not catch that…?

Tho’ it’s prolly just the Dems negotiating w themselves agains the Republicans again. Force of habit I guess. They’ll be down to 0.9x soon.

1 Like

Triple is more than double, haters

2 Likes

Just gonna take a stab at this - capito voted 68% of the time with the Dems, right? Certainly Manchin wouldn’t vote that often with the Republicans. Why, he’s a card carrying member of the Democratic party.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just some sampling and my impression is that two random D’s vote the same about 85% of the time and two random R’s vote the same about 95% of the time. That probably understates the gap a bit.

These highly misleading context-less stats tilt me, even if it makes a dem look good

4 Likes

IDK, in this fight to save the the country , i think we should welcome all the help we can get , however imperfect they are.

With groups like the Lincoln project the “help” they do seems non existent unless you count enriching themselves as help

Stimulus jobs created or saved was great for you then?

I thought posting their tweets and videos was helpful, until posters here freaked out about them and tbh it was correct to do so as they are just grifters of the media world.

I’m sure some of them were made well but I don’t think it convinced any republicans and was mostly just for people that already agreed with the opinion to watch

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/leecamp/status/1400107874559266816?s=21

3 Likes

What about inflation, though?

yeah but the .99 makes it seem like such good value. Its less than 8 billion!

2 Likes

This is the take.

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1401205436389470208?s=21

9 Likes

1,000,000 :heart:

Prison didn’t stop hitler, but there is an alternative.

You forgot to switch to your NotBruceZ account

2 Likes

I meant Corsica obviously. That’ll work.