The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

This is exactly what would happen if rich people didn’t control our entire system from top to bottom.

1 Like

Surely Gus Hansen has dropped enough over his time in Vegas that would cover this, no?

I’m okay with it because this 1/6 commission is such a pointless exercise. What are we ever going to uncover with this? Trump gave a wink/nod to a bunch of idiots who stormed Congress? They’re not ever charging Trump with anything ever, so what’s the damn point?

I just can’t read the details. It’s like mu Tigers signing Cabrera for 2 prime years and 8 garbage years. Negotiating with themselves.

I feel betrayed.

2 Likes

Negotiating against themselves as usual I see.

1 Like

Sometimes I wish I was an idiot Republican just so that I wouldn’t be so continually disappointed in my representation in government.

6 Likes

Imagine if it was black people who stormed Congress like that.

Or Muslims.

1 Like

The point ought to be a partisan witch-hunt for electoral gain.

The only possible good thing that can come from this is building up more and more proof that it’s impossible to work with republicans. Something for manchin and cinema to point at to ass VRA.

@sweetsummerchild

Other than that yeah it’s a waste of time

1 Like

The infuriating part is they don’t strip the compromises from these bills when the entire GOP votes against them

4 Likes

Anyone who gives a fuck is voting Dem. Only thing that matters is will it be too hard for them to do because voting laws

1 Like

Yeah they could pass a senate version first and if it doesn’t get 6+ votes they could add it all back in the house right? Or vice versa ?

Lol Dems. Victor is right shit is by design.

1 Like

Meh, I don’t think that’s actually accurate. It hink it was right before the tax bill passed that he was historically unpopular (because he was literally getting nothing done at that point). Once the tax bill passed is when his approval started to rise.

2 Likes

Don’t take any vote for granted. Dems should be training voters to hate Republicans for life.

1 Like

Just lol

1 Like

Because

1 Like

“It’s better to not help anyone than accidently help one person who might not need it” - Joe Biden

https://twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1395819262347030532

5 Likes

Once you realize they aren’t stripping the bills to “compromise with Republicans” it makes a lot more sense. They are negotiating in the Hamptons with the donor class and use this as a convenient excuse.

15 Likes

If you don’t want to subsidize Ivy League schools then don’t. You can write into the legislation a list of schools that are ineligible. This is not hard.

1 Like