The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

Herp derp erp

https://mobile.twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1392214088189714432

Meanwhile

https://mobile.twitter.com/swimmerbr78/status/1392074170201223169

I mean this has been a known weakness for years across all kinds of infrastructure systems. How could anyone be surprised?

1 Like

solitary confinement is torture. do you really support it?

My favourite always sunny episode.

How are you going to count a liquid!?
Uhhhhh I know how to count dude.

9 Likes

Wow I got some gas today and it was pumping real slow so I only got half a tank.

Thanks Biden.

3 Likes

Lmao.

How ever will the multi national oil companies with billions of dollars get us their oil?

2 Likes

Biden met Cinema today, surely weā€™re all good now!

2 Likes

Video of Biden/Sinema meeting:

3 Likes
1 Like

Uh, what is the plan here? Just let it get filibustered?

Well it can still go to floor at 9-9 in committee. Donā€™t think the filibuster matters here as it doesnā€™t have 50 votes.

So whatā€™s the point?

Guess continue to work on Manchin and Sinema and they sort of have to bring it to the floor at some point, but yeah Iā€™m with you, seems like not having a plan is bad here.

A+ reference.

They do have a plan. Its the same plan as for M4A/GND/etc. Write up a bill everyone knows wonā€™t pass and then they throw their hands up and say well they tried.

If they canā€™t nuke the filibuster and/or convince Manchin/Sinema to do anything thats ballgame.

Disclaimer: Iā€™m just some guy

But I donā€™t understand why strategically they donā€™t tie this bill to the Capitol riots. Say that they are trying to strengthen elections and fight authoritarianism. Make Rs defend the rioters.

I can think of some reasons why. Cliffs are:

images (30)

2 Likes

If you donā€™t have a plan, the plan canā€™t fail.

3 Likes

I mean theoretically they can bring it to a vote, have t fail with zero cooperation from republicans and use that to push manchin and cinema.

If it was ever going to happen thatā€™s how it was going to happen. Still donā€™t think they will budge