The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

“Biden is the lesser of two evils” is the general forum consensus. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand about that.

2 Likes

Do you think you’re making a relevant point that jman might not be literally talking about Donald J. Trump when he says Trump 2.0?

It’s not Jman, CN and Basic’s position.

Your post, assigning the blame to the media? A criticism of Biden for being so weak, without compass and easily manipulated? Shrug. I think there are plenty of people here who think he’s better than that though as well as more capable of being responsible for his own actions.

It sounds like you’re a progressive, or as jman would say, a “shitprog”. How do you feel about Jman, CN and Basic having a little friendly chat about how you’re a shitprog?

3 Likes

Not human brings, just illegal immigrants.

Clovis, you’re also what Jman would call a “shitprog”. How do you feel about that? How do you feel about that posting? Should he continue with it?

I think you get hysterical and want everyone in this forum to be to your enemy and it leads to bad posting.

4 Likes

Actually caring about things isn’t being hysterical

6 Likes

That’s a wild theory. Geez. I’m like the absolute least “want everyone in the forum to be your enemy” poster here. The absolute least. Ok, well, not counting like riskyflush and seities. Those guys are absurdly nice.

4 Likes

Not lately.

Dunno why you two now have to make this personal. Jman makes a lot of horrible horrible posts full of animosity. And that’s partly what this is about. CN and Basic are sort of along for his ride here. Trolly and you? You are just attacking me, so bring it if you want.

4 Likes

I’m surprised you would just like Trolly’s calling me “hysterical”.

I liked the part where you seem to have decided to attack a bunch of people as enemies since you stopped being a mod. It’s noticeable. I’m not attacking you I’m pointing out your posting has gotten worse.

Anyway I’m not getting into a thing with you. I’m done with long drawn out things online.

I’ve made my observation. Ignore me if you like or self reflect. It’s entirely up to you.

Cheers

3 Likes

I decided not to attack people while I was a mod. I not only did that on purpose, I said I was doing it. I think mods should post more civilly because they have the authority to moderate people’s posts. If I’m ever a mod again, I’ll once again be much nicer.

1 Like

:ok_hand:

I don’t recall telling anyone to pipe down.

Drawing ridiculous equivalencies between Biden and Trump isn’t helpful critique.

Just one example of what I’m talking about.

Some of you wonderful people are just oblivious to posts that you think are on your side, but if you really follow along you can see this is an attack on Witchita.