The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

I’d be curious how many non-tipped employees in NH are actually earning under $8/hr.

boooooooo

https://mobile.twitter.com/katelynnmorgan/status/1367937001257893888

4 Likes

Dems are bad, you’re all ghouls for shilling for them, gimme all the likes.

13 Likes

Unironically liking the ironic like hoarding

3 Likes

Ironically I got zero likes. They aren’t all bad but please someone explain the point of this organization to me?

1 Like

This party is a disgrace and I hope the US disintegrates into ashes

8 Likes

Arbiters of deciding exactly what benefits people deserve?

1 Like

Thread title is tilting as fuck

Someone needs to beat the shit out of mansheen.

So there was apparently a bunch of deal making and horse trading that lowered the unemployment benefit and slashed a bunch of other stuff and … nobody actually asked Manchin about it???

The horse trading was with the corporate donors.

2 Likes

What? None of that shit was because manchin?

1 Like

Sinema brought cake for the staff who had to work overnight because of the reading of the bill. Supposedly.

I don’t know what her deal is.

House should vote no on the amended bill and give the Senate and Biden the option of ending the filibuster and trying again or total annihilation in 2022.

4 Likes

Fuck Democrats. Jesus fucking Christ. I don’t even know what to say.

2 Likes

Makes you sort of appreciate the lockstep nazi tendencies of the gop where nobody ever waivers.

3 Likes

i don’t buy that. there are dozens of staffers leaking during negotiations like this.

That has to be the end of her political career. It just has to. I am enraged like 8 hours later. What a fucking piece of shit.

Oh and still no deal because they’ve been negotiating against themselves all day, again.

10 Likes

We don’t know, but it appears Manchin is holding up the bill for unknown reasons. The Senate has been paused for like 7 hours.