The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

Sure if you ignore the other 95% of the immigration plan. :roll_eyes:

8 year path to citizenship down from 13. The glory days are truly here.

3 Likes

Except for DACA, agricultural workers and some other subsets of people. And all 11 million get temporary status right now.

The bill sucks assbut Iā€™m but Iā€™m not gonna hang that on Bidenā€™s neck as it has to pass a no partisan congress. That said with 60 AOCs I still think this is Bidenā€™s proposals.

The executive failure on ice and immigration is truly disgusting.

I predicted biden would suck is many ways, and in many ways he has exceeded my expectations.

I also figured he would get the gets of out cages asap because it seems like such an easy pr win.

So both groups were wrong. Groups who said biden wasnā€™t much different than Trump and the group that rode his nuts.

1 Like

Was there a group that rode his nuts? Certainly not here.

Yeah your right, alough there was a group riding on Bernie Broā€™s nuts showing no compassion when he lost, but that wasnā€™t riding Joeā€™s nuts.

There has been a certain amount of nut riding here during the honeymoon period weā€™re in.

Oh look Captain Nut shows up :joy: /s

1 Like

I mean there was certainly a group who strongly pushed back every time people tried to criticize Joe or said he would suck when it came to immigrants. And they end up super wrong despite lots of evidence saying they would be.

Categorize them however you want

3 Likes

C word

Oh I would love to see him drop the peopleā€™s elbow on Trump.

I beg to differ. I certainly donā€™t ride my own nuts. At least on this forum.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/marianne_levine/status/1362870975646285833

hahahahahahaahahahahaaha

10 Likes

manchin flipping heel to face and heel again faster than the big show

5 Likes

Is it possible that others donā€™t like this nomination and Manchin is just giving all of them cover?

4 Likes

Manchin for President

So is he referring to the mean tweets about Bernie or the mean tweets about various Republicans?

1 Like

Hahahahahaha lolololol this makes me so irrationally happy

Of course itā€™s the latter. Joe Manchin views progressives with more contempt than Neera Tanden does. This is a guy who just heard heartbreaking stories of min wage workers and said ā€œokay, Iā€™ll get you to $11 an hour by 2025.ā€ Could you imagine a GOP nominee internally rejected for being too mean to Democrats? Laughable. Weā€™re gonna do two years of deference to Republicans, get nothing done, lose both houses, and Joe Manchin is still gonna get wiped out in 2024.

3 Likes