The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Crunchy peanut butter gives me indigestion.

Maybe in Canada your kids eat sandwiches with fancy-pants 100% peanut butter with bilingual English/French labeling and maple syrup, but here in America we eat Jif or Peter Pan peanut butter that’s 80% peanut and 20% preservatives that were developed by Cold War scientists to keep for several hundred years in the event of a nuclear war.

3 Likes

Not all crappy peanut butter is equal. Peter Pan tastes like sugar. Inedible. The crappy PB I have is Skippy and I like it fine. I think it’s better than Jif, but not sure.

PB and Honey or PB and banana are good.

I don’t know where she got the info, but my wife reports something about Trump having gout. That’s good. I had a very short episode of gout. It was very painful.

2 Likes

It’s not great. But assuming that’s a filipino resto, You should definitely go there and ask for

• crispy pata.
  • gising gising
  • sizzling sisig

Your tastebuds but not your arteries can thank me later.

Edit.

Also. Bicol express.

1 Like

It is Filipino. I will report back after I get the chance to go.

I’m told it is very painful and a reflection of poor diet.

Of course, I’m sure he will handle this with his usual decorum and self-restraint.

Maybe he’s demanded so many strong painkillers hes is a hazy fog and can’t even tweet.

Probably too many PBJ sandwiches.

2 Likes

I’d set your expectations low on that Filipino place. Filipino food is the nut low of Asian cuisine, imo. That’s not to say that it’s bad in an absolute sense. I’ve had had some Filipino food that I’ve liked, but just not as much other Asian cuisine

New messaging for older relatives who support Trump: “Love how he’s eliminating regulations so nursing homes can reduce kitchen staff and administer potentially lethal drugs with less medical oversight.”

2 Likes

My dad was a huge fan of peanut butter and pickle relish. I could never do it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1201356316918394881
( twitter | raw text )

But if it’s Biden, it’s never too early to start!

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1201358814404128770
( twitter | raw text )

Looks like it’s the latest theory floating around on Twitter.

Jesus loves Black Friday

https://twitter.com/paula_white/status/1201350366748725248?s=21

Don’t think of it as Asian food. It’s its own thing.

Imagine deep South style cheap eats but with Spanish roots and Asian ingredients. It’s comfort food.

And Yeah. Some dishes are super mediocre. You need to know what to order.

Yeah, the classification wasn’t the important point. Call it what you want. I’d generally rather have any other kind of Asian food. Assume optimal ordering in all cases.

It’s not that I can’t find a Filipino meal enjoyable, it’s just that I am unlikely to find it as enjoyable as other stuff. That’s just my personal preference. Obviously tastes vary.

Do you dislike pork and like vegetables and spicy food?