The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

The latest on the tax returns is Deutche Bank inexplicably destroyed them and his accounting firm keeps losing in court but appears to be able to endlessly not turn them over because LOL LAWBROS.

5 Likes

Part of it is that Trump mentioned what are probably some Biden YouToobz, and then Burisma was mentioned as well. Part of Vindman’s job was to create the readouts from the rough transcripts.

The NY BAR requesting Barr recuse…could they disbar him for not doing so? Does the attorney general have to be a lawyer?

This is usually said snarkily but In all seriousness this is HUGE IF TRUE.

Trump has rested his entire stupid case on “just read the transcript”.

4 Likes

I think he stopped being a lawyer a long time ago.

1 Like

100%. Sometimes a guys gotta hope to stay sane.

What did Andy say to Red?

“Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.”

I hope so, Andy. I hope the ocean is as blue as you promised.

8 Likes

There is a non-zero chance Trump believes this is a true transcript, though, and will be as shocked as anyone if an actual transcript reveals he said things that maybe sort of perhaps aren’t so perfect.

2 Likes

GOAT

1 Like

FYP

FYFMP

2 Likes

I’m not saying I’ve replayed the Nicolle Wallace clip calling Frau Ingraham et al. chickenshit a dozen times, but I am saying that I’ve replayed it two dozen times.

8 Likes

OMG it’s going to turn out that Shifty Adam Schiff was reading from the ACTUAL transcript after all!

13 Likes

It’s the ny city bar association, not the state bar.
They can’t do Jack.

:+1: I was watching it and getting pissed at OP for making it up, then she breaks it out in the final three seconds.

Don’t lose the lede that Vindman handed the corrected rough transcript to a guy named Tim Morrison. All of the corrections he handed Morrison didn’t make it in. Morrison was a ‘star’ in Bill Taylor’s written statement, and is the big time witness left due to give a deposition on Thursday. Morrison infamously said the Ukraine phone call ‘could have been better’.

1 Like

After the House votes for the impeachment inquiry, I would expect them to request all existing “transcripts” of calls with China, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. I would expect the executive branch to refuse, will will results in another court action, but I think the House must demand this information and fight for it in court.

I doubt there’s anything better than the existing Ukraine transcript.

1 Like

I’ll bet you $1 the SA and Jinah calls are better.

nic

7 Likes

I had to cut my message short for a fitness thing. I meant to say that I don’t think there’s a version of the Ukraine “transcript” that is more damning than the current version. At best, there may be a draft with additional notes that didn’t make it into the current version. (Which would be great but not verbatim.)

I’m sure there is some crazy ass shit with the Saudis and kushner, but there’s no official readouts of such discussions, as Jared’s been using Whatsapp and will have deleted them. I hope the NSA or FBI can get them, but I doubt it.

They should definitely call any translator Trump has used in discussions with Putin. Make them testify. Litigate that shit to the Supreme Court, even if Trump is gone by then. We need if for the historical record.

3 Likes