The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Meh, better than nothing I guess. I mean, I hate the ruling but on that one I can at least see how they got there.

Oh ok, so it’s like Week 17 and we’re 4-11, but we’re winning 70-0… Got it.

Well when you cause a team to lose their playoff spot, or radically alter the seeding then I think you’d agree it matters. It’s almost like you think that because we actually have a winning issue that we are literally crushing them on that you go right back to that old PTSD of ‘they didn’t do enough then, so we’re going to lose’.

nunnehi is the ref saying yeah, obviously you guys are going to win, but I have to let this play out for decorum’s sake

and then in the last three minutes, nun/the ref realizes he was looking at the scorecard backwards and has to decide whether to give you the bad news

the thing is that in your absolute confidence, you actually drove up the score to within a throwing distance, and you still have three minutes to actually win, so

Right, right, they’ve had two maps thrown out this decade for illegal partisan gerrymanders. Cool, good wins for the Democrats to get it back to the fair status quo.

Oh, wait, one question… Which maps have been used in each election so far in the decade? I’m going to go ahead and guess that every single one has still been contested on an illegally gerrymandered map.

2 Likes

The GOP will not lose this term in the presidency over this, even if they lose Trump.

More like this has given our team a great deal of confidence and hope for next year.

We’ve seen our team squander past winning issues. This one would be extremely hard to screw up, but I still wouldn’t go around celebrating that we’re up 70-0 when we’ve got a horrible losing record this season.

What meaningful legislation will the GOP pass during the rest of Trump’s term?

Yes, it means we now have a legit shot at winning the Senate.

PTSD

I’m glad you agree we are up 70-0 on the Ukraine scandal. Right now, it’s the only game that matters.

2 Likes

I want to say that some of this stuff is Chuck Tingle level fantasy nonsense but that’s probably not fair to “Pounded by President Bigfoot”

I don’t really want to derail this thread too much but basically one should be careful to differentiate between religious christians and spiritual ones. A lot of people are raised in the church, lived every day of their life in the church and have applied 0 critical thinking to their faith. To be clear what I am saying, Jesus, as depicted, real or otherwise, would have been pro-immigrant, worker and anti-state many other things that you would likely associate with liberalism.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/RichardEngel/status/1188867567349391361?s=19

So we identified him by dirty drawers?

1 Like

Top Trending Stories on MSN Right Now:

• California wildfires
  • Baseball crowd boos Trump
  • Kayla Mueller’s family speaks
  • Impeachment inquiry
  • WH was told of Ukraine concerns
  • Aniston on ‘Ellen’
  • Robert Evans dies at 89
  • EU approves Brexit delay
  • Engagement photo fail
  • Michael Che under fire
  • Tarasenko out for 5 months
  • Al-Baghdadi raid
  • Rep. Walden to retire
  • OBJ post-game comments
  • Greenville shooter arrested
  • World Series Game 5
  • TPS extended for Salvadorans
  • AirPods Pro release
  • Alphabet bids on FitBit
  • Williams traded to Giants
  • Centineo, Ren dating
  • Popeye’s sandwich to return

That’s Dr. Chuck Tingle mind you.

Just his book titles make me laugh. I’m almost afraid to actually read them.

This one seems a lot more LOL without context. The reason it’s trending is because they did this to counter Chik fil A not being open on Sundays.

1 Like

Man, I have been over this three separate times, and I still can’t figure out if you’re saying I’m

1. 90% likely to be 90
  2. 90% cool if I am
  3. lol?

“Thanks for the dirty drawers Kurds! Now eat TURKISH LEAD!!!”

Do u even Popeyes bro? I couldn’t get not a chicken sandwich there for weeks, the lines were so long.

One popyeyes in Houston had people try to armed robbery chicken sandwiches.

If you’re 90, and you are an unironic ‘current fan’ of AC/DC, you have a 90 percent chance of being cool.

If you’re 70, you have a 50 percent chance of being cool.

If you’re 50, you have a 30 percent chance of being cool.

If you’re 40, you have a 20 percent chance of being cool.

If you’re 30, you have a 5 percent chance of being cool.

If you’re 20, you have a 2 percent chance of being cool.

I do not Popeyes, bro. As an educated man, I of course stay well clear of Doc Holliday