The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Trump was likely certain he would be cheered like Obama killing bin laden.

Didn’t Henry prove Knox guilty or did he prove her innocent?

I think Henry “proved” her guilty in an elaborate display of unteathered reasoning.

2 Likes

I paid almost no attention to Amanda Knox, but whatever side Henry was on was almost certainly the wrong side.

3 Likes

Lol neither.

Amanda Knox was a crazy fucking thread. You had an obvious astroturfer, and Henry. Neither which would back down.

I only read a few pages of that thread, but damn

… Not in DC. He’s not popular at all with people who owe their career success to the political establishment. Even if you’re a lobbyist and you kind of like the fact that he’s crooked you have to know that him being so brazen is really risky for your bottom line.

I get it. I feel that too.

Honestly I don’t think I’d feel sympathy for Donald Trump at this point no matter what happened to him.

I’m 2 hours behind but if it’s not in the posts below, find it and post a link

Too be fair, she has 17 pantomimes too.

I saw the gifs.

I saw them again.

It was only like two minutes ago so that’s it but I will keep watching them because they make me so happy.

1 Like

IDK, feelings don’t always make sense and easily defy logic, and I felt conflicted enough about this feeling to want to discuss it among internet acquaintances. In hindsight, perhaps something better said to a friend in private.

How would you persuade him without risking hurting his ego and getting fired? In a fantasy land where you aspire to serve at the pleasure of the President.

Sir, Ivanka wants to see you tonight in the oval at 10pm. She told me, “There’s no National like my daddy.”

Edit: fuckface in chief doesn’t know military time

Trump only watches Fox News and is convinced he is the GOAT. I know this won’t change how he is going to govern, and in 24 hours of watching Fox News he will be back into convincing himself he is the GOAT. But nice for just a moment he thought “wait, I thought I was popular…what is this booing?”

Strange, Trump hasn’t tweeted in 7 whole hours. He must be feeling down or something.

1 Like

Hasn’t received Fox News’s spin on this yet

Watch until at least ten seconds.

https://twitter.com/skolanach/status/1188630198092103680

3 Likes

5 Likes