The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Normal

Which makes it all the weirder these guys are selling their souls for someone who is not a Republican at all.

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1187338202266460165

huh…

stolen from responses:

2 Likes

Relying on nothing but my gut he is 100% being blackmailed

FYI, freshman rising star Ruben Kihuen retired because he sexually harassed a campaign staffer.

From a CNBC article:

Committee rules say that members “may not engage in a sexual relationship with any employee of the House who works under the supervision of the Member, Delegate, or Resident Commissioner.” The House voted to implement this rule last year, following the rise of the #MeToo movement and allegations of sexual misconduct among lawmakers.

She probably will not survive this after admitting the relationship was with a subordinate.

Eh, it’s always projection w/ these clowns. Gaetz obviously doesn’t want to get got by the same thing.

Someone must have spilt water on Pence. He is short circuiting.

1 Like

Maybe but if the staffer doesn’t have an issue/complaint with the relationship then I don’t think anyone else should either.

How many years did it serve as the Koch personal propaganda network? All of them before Trump?

Imagine that guy having an ex or current anything.

I feel like the examiner has been a right wing rag? Yet this is the second story in as many days going against the administration. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Perfect Keeed take.

Yes, it’s a rag. Yes, it’s conservative, which is why people speak more stupidly and freely to it than they should.

Yep, and I’m pretty sure it was also around the time McCain passed away.

Whoa, Matt Gaetz is fiscally conservative and socially liberal? We finally found one?!?!?!?

Just kidding, I assume he’s got an ex who’s like currently threatening to release some photos or something.

Which means someone should do some digging into his personal business to try and find some dirt.

Oopsie.

Joannou requested that the conversation with him be off the record. This reporter agreed, but moments later, Conway took over the call, initiating a new conversation without any agreement that it was off the record. The Washington Examiner is publishing audio and a transcript of the full exchange.

I’m sure her husband will love this part.

Don’t pull the crap where you’re trying to undercut another woman based on who she’s married to. He gets his power through me, if you haven’t noticed. Not the other way around.

Yeah reading that transcript and kellyanne is completely unhinged. Jesus.

Hill slept with two of her staffers.

Not sure why you guys find that defensible.

2 Likes

I like the part where she says nobody read the article anyway. Like, you’re a senior staffer in the west wing and you’re on the phone with the reporter who wrote it. If nobody read it, WTF are you doing with your time?

1 Like