The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Not even sure 40 percent think he’s doing a great job. Doesn’t matter. The racism is still running strong. That’s why he had to put out the “lynching” quote the other day. He’s pretty much saying “Yeah, I’m a crook, but I’m still blowing that racist dog-whistle better than anyone”. And for the 40%, that’s all that matters.

1 Like

He probably was informed of Biden saying it re: Clinton impeachment and knew the media would somehow make it more of a big deal about Joe than him. It’s probably going to work in his favor for multiple reasons because OMG BOTH SIDESSSS.

It’s not 40%. It’s 40% of registered voters. It’s a big difference. Get more voters, and that number goes down.

They are getting crushed in the news cycle. The GOP is in no way, shape, or form winning any of this. Their only message is distraction and delay. They are sending their absolute dregs out because no legit people will have anything to do with this, and these dregs are 100 percent shameless.

Each day they make it 10 times worse for the admin when all anyone on their side needed to do was shut up and let it play out, then do their sham vote. That’s going to be really difficult for people to do now, even if they still want to.

2 Likes

Correct play here.

Round up all of the dems who are ex military/intelligence and literally throw them out.

Get one of the better looking ones to go on TV and talk about security.

Dems need to understand the rules better.

1 Like

Here come the twisted panties.

5 Likes

I assume they have to do some sort of sweep to make sure the room is still secure after so many electronic devices were brought in. Assess the cost of a sweep and make some grandstanding gesture about trying to charge these idiots for it.

1 Like

I guess I would take either one, though I think I’d prefer a swift SC judgment to establish precedent

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1187107795205808129

2 Likes

never trumpers but voted for trump means they are not never trumpers and they are completely full of shit when they told you that

4 Likes

regarding trump is really unpopular–obama was about the same at this point in his presidency too. TAN SUITS MUSTARD HE ATE VEGETABLES ONCE TOO

in other words both sides are the same

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1187114497384898560
( twitter | raw text )

Wtf kind of ring is that

We’ve been in multiple Constitutional crises for years, my dude.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1187116372997922821
( twitter | raw text )

11 Likes

Guys, if you’re at home about to watch some mindless Netflix or something, listen to the full audio of the case earlier today vs Trump. Goddamn is it fun to hear these judges easily dismantle this attorney’s every most powerful defense for each claim.

I’m not a lawyer, but I do love court dramas, and this shit would have you glued to the screen.

I’ll just link to it again…

2 Likes

Jesus Christ please take that tweet down or at least crop my username out of it.

Edit: smacc25 Done.

4 Likes

Katzmann: Just so that I, just want to nail this down. The district court says that it’s uncontested that the DA is investigating conduct that occurred in NY state. Do you contest that the DA and the grand jury are investigating conduct that falls within their enforcement jurisdiction?

Cons: I have not conceded it. I don’t see it as material.

Katz: Do you contest it?

Cons: [stammers] I’m prepared to stipulate to it without conceding to it for purposes of adjudicating this dispute because I don’t think it’s material to whether they have the right to seek these documents. Whether they have a basis in state law doesn’t answer whether they have a basis in federal law to secure these documents.

That is some hardcore #lawyering

LOL Rudy’s one way ticket out of Dulles buddy asserted executive privilege