The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Upon further sniffing:

I hate this pandemic. I should be out drinking instead of reading this crap.

4 Likes

Abolish the border!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Make Pangea Great Again!

11 Likes

He spent all that time making sure the $1200 stimulus checks had his name on them, you’d think a genius like him would be able to figure out that he can legally bribe the entire country to vote for him, but nahhhhhhhhhh.

4 Likes

Ok I found the right page. Sorry after the first shitty apartment and a divorce Fred Jr. went to rehab, when he got out he was living in Fred Sr. attic for a few months on a cot surrounded by trash and moved out when his dad told him an apartment opened up on the top floor of a building he actually owned.

1 Like

You can “own” stock in a super profitable entity but it doesn’t mean dick unless you have the power to mandate distributions. There are a million completely legal ways for managing members to steal from their “partners.”

1 Like

This happens a lot with narcissistic right wing scumbags. They absolutely hate paying taxes, so they transfer ownership in stuff to their kids. But they soon realize they can’t control their kids with money if they actually give them the cash. So they demand loyalty from their kids in exchange for the “gifts,” which mysteriously don’t generate any actual cash for the recipient.

Couple more stories from the book

1. Fred Jr. could not get a loan for a house despite his father being worth 9 figures and working for him for 6 years
  2. Maryanne Trump had to take out a $600 loan to pay for college
  3. Fred Jr’s prenup with his wife was based on Fred Sr’s weath and got she got $100 a week alimony and $50 a week child support in the divorce while Donald’s prenup with Ivana was also based on Fred Sr’s wealth and it included such things as a $150,000 rainy day fund
  4. Fred Jr. recieved luggage as a college graduation present and Donald got a sportscar on his 18th birthday
  5. Young Mary Trump’s apartment is robbed, she asks for an advance on her next trust fund check and is told by her grandfather to get a job.
  6. Mary Trump finally tells her uncle Rob that she is hiring a lawyer after getting screwed out of the estate and gets a call from her grandmother the next day saying her grandfather was worth nothing when he died and then she literally hung up on Mary and never spoke to her granddaughter again.
3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Stepien_Bill

someone pretended to be the new trump campaign guy for a day (who does not have a twitter account) and some people fell for it.

1 Like

well I would’ve bet a lot on #6 being true without needing her to put it in a book.

I hope a portrait of Trump doesn’t exist there after he leaves.

3 Likes

I have heard of them trying to make sure all of that skips over certain grandkids–if there’s a legal way to do it, they’ll control it from the grave.

only thing that makes any sense at all under trumpism

Sell it to the highest bidder.

1 Like

The grandmother was portrayed as a sympathetic figure who loved her granddaughter until the last few years of her life.

“The ruse was so effective that, when Fred Sr. died in 1999, he had only $1.9 million in cash and no assets larger than a $10.3 million IOU from Donald. After Mary died the following year, the combined value of my grandparents estate was said to be just $51.8 million, a laughable assertion, especially since the siblings sold the empire for more than $700 million four years later”

I dunno, I think a portrait of Trump and that goya product placing with that derpy grin, hanging in the White House for all eternity, would be on point.

All eternity = about 24 months at this point.

1 Like

9 Likes

This is correct

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1284108331771203585?s=21

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/MaryLTrump/status/1284278735441723394

The numbers are Maddow’s ratings for the episode Mary was on vs. Donnie rambling on Hannity

6 Likes

I just laugh at how trump is upset mary violated her NDA, as if needing a NDA in YOUR OWN FAMILY is some normal thing.

5 Likes