The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Oh I must have missed whatever that is about.

Biden was a Senator for a million years and has run for POTUS a dozen times. And VP for 8.

He’s got a legit case for best qualified presidential candidate ever.

I get that but let’s not pretend he has any chance at the nomination without Obama.

1 Like

He’s a Republican who wrote an op-ed criticizing Trump.

Here she is reading her talking points about him.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/507714-white-house-accuses-maryland-governor-hogan-revisionist-history-op-ed-trump

I’m not sure what’s worst - the expectation that people that were fine with Trump calling black protesters terrorists, hispanics rapists, praising confederate symbols and values will draw the line at maybe saying the n-word at home or the fact that it might actually be true for some.

1 Like

Aside from the not insignificant value of her service as FLOTUS, I believe Michelle would learn more in a weekend than many of these dummies have learned as congressmen for several terms.

Now let’s not exaggerate that into a full throated campaign for her, I’m just saying it’s not ridiculous to fantasize about it without feeling like it’s an awful idea to even entertain

2 Likes

My biggest problem with Michelle Obama is that she just doesn’t fucking get it. I like her personally, she seems great, but we need a flamethrower.

5 Likes

This.

Also this.

This, too.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1283943240434163712
( twitter | raw text )

Counter-point, 2 of the top 5 Presidents in US history have the same last name.

I do agree that in general you’re probably right though.

Finally a Johnson fan

9 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Johnson too hard to swallow?

8 Likes

My mind was immediately like “how did we get a Bush fan on Unstuck?”

3 Likes

Damn it you guys! It’s Roosevelt!

2 Likes

John Adams and his relative that also doubled as a brewer also up there as potential choices

1 Like

Also his son JQ was potus.

1 Like

So there were three!

:wink:

1 Like

Same last name President rankings:

1. Roosevelt
  2. Adams
  3. Harrison
  4. Bush
  5. Johnson

Worth noting Johnson is the only one where they weren’t related.

2 Likes

All I want in my lifetime is one term of a democratic president with half the balls of FDR. I’m not hopeful

6 Likes