The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

In fantasy land, I am imagining that the debate is they walk out and Donnie Dumb Dumb puts out his hand and she just full on slaps him like the Rick James skit on Chappelle’s Show.

8 Likes

Michelle Obama VP is something that unfortunately is not happening in this timeline because nothing good has happened in a long time in this timeline.

4 Likes

The fact that this tweet is suppose to get positive reactions from Democrats is so impressively American.

1 Like

Funny I’m reading this exactly when in the Zoom fundraiser I’m sitting in right now, the guests are stressing the importance of young people signing up to be poll workers and monitors.

Perhaps that can be a way for Unstuckers to get involved in November.

7 Likes

WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE

7 Likes

haha

2 Likes

It would be so awesome. She is amazing. Also funny to see watevs and victoar trash her.

3 Likes

He’s banking on using COVID-19 as an excuse to encourages state to cancel or delay elections.

1 Like

Michelle Obama would probably be a fine vp, but it would be a horrible choice. She has never held office and enough god damned dynasties.

7 Likes

For me the orbiting lawmmowers alone would make it worth it.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/dcdining/status/1283909758005764097

5 Likes

Good god, the last thing we need is another dynastic family in American politics.

2 Likes

Of course there is not a single topic of substance in the list.

Ya I mean that part I don’t like. Locking up the election and trolling the right I do like. Also Biden is basically a dynastic nominee already so what’s the difference.

I’d take her over Kamala in a heartbeat.

C’mon man! There’s a whole tab for Goya. That’s a top priority.

3 Likes

What I hogan? As in hulk?

1 Like

Mary Trump is on Maddow right now. Was pressed on if she ever heard her uncle use the n word or antisemitic slurs. She responded roughly “Absolutely. Of course I’ve heard him say that and it should come as no surprise seeing how virulently racist he is today”.

Not really surprising, but I suspect that will get some air time.

2 Likes

Locker room talk.

2 Likes

Wait! Trump is a racist?

2 Likes

Governor Larry Hogan of Maryland.