The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Oh, I get it now!

1 Like

I dont necessarily think its a bad strat game pitting reps against each other, if, that is what she is doing.

But they for sure enabled us getting to the point where a politician can say send your kids back to school to get the plague. Those old school republicans have been pushing anti science views my whole life of one sort or another. We are reaping what the sowed.

Not true. I am laughing too, just not for the same reason.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1283868414008799233

2 Likes

Shouldn’t it be Trump lifting the weights? One-handed, like a glass of water.

So they do believe in science?

1 Like

They should have the weights being lifted off the car and then dropped on some fake animals/people so as to show the effects of removing environment regulatory.

8 Likes

What isnt it like about 50k more people dying a year from emission standards being weakened. Shouldn’t they be in the back of the red truck.

1 Like

If the answer is anything other than “fuck you, no” I’m going to have an aneurism.

Senate Republicans eye subpoenas of Biden advisers in Burisma probe - POLITICO

https://twitter.com/speechboy71/status/1283887781236944898

10 Likes

Those people would have died from COVID anyway.

And the people who died from COVID would have died from emissions.

It’s a great big cycle of zero accountability.

3 Likes

Especially when you look at it on a cost/benefit basis.

The US could just hold a lottery with x winning tickets to decide who goes forward to a very quick presidential election, each with y million of public money to spend on their campaign, and spend the billions saved on housing the homeless.

You probably wouldn’t get worse presidents and without the malignant influence of the banking, oil and gun industries it might be a lot better.

2 Likes

Heh, my reaction when I read that sentence was “Good. Fuck him.” Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Again all of this may be true but not a bit of it was said in that clip no matter how you read the context. The tweet was pure bad faith selective quoting and watevs additions were worse lies.

Comment on any of her problems at will but let’s not be the other side and straight up lie and obfuscate while doing it.

Michelle could 100% be president for 10+years right now if she wanted. She’d just have to make 1 phone call. Good job starting a podcast though, lets change the world.

6 Likes

Maybe she doesn’t want to?

1 Like

Let’s give it up for those Pre-Trump republicans that gave science all the respect it deserved. Let’s give it up for those Pre-Trump democrats that in no way enabled the agenda of Lincoln Project Neocons.

When I see Joseph Biden get up in 2020 and lie about his role in the illegal Iraq War, I salute this man

Sure but then just go windsurfing with richard branson all day. Don’t try to sell me that you care about “the conversation”. You could push the conversation anywhere you wanted for a decade. You wouldn’t even have to do anything it’s clear from trump the president doesn’t even have to be mentally together. Clearly you can leave the governing to other people.

1 Like

If Michelle obama was VP with the understanding the biden aint running again and wink wink maybe he’ll take a back seat on some stuff and it’ll just be back to normal. Obama the soft reboot. It would be just the biggest landslide in modern history. She would have a mandate to do basically anything.

6 Likes

There is no lie. She was commenting on how the old republicans would of took care of the virus better. Maybe… but they are part of the reason we are doing so bad with it. Both in a long history of science denial and dismantling the infrastructure to deal with it.

2 Likes

She’d crush Trump’s tiny hands if he ever deigned to shake hers.