The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

The comparison of his appearance there and how he looks now is startling.

Itā€™s his ā€œI really hate this shit and these peopleā€ face.

1 Like

Even his overall frame. He almost looks skinny in that photo.

Now, I mean heā€™s at least 300 pounds.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen Trump smile or laugh genuinely.

1 Like

I donā€™t see how he ever was close to under 300 or very damn close. Iā€™m 5ā€™11 and usually 170-175 with low body fat. Last winter I played video games and ate ice cream and Mountain Dew and was 193 and it was only noticeable in my chin and if I had my shirt off. Heā€™s a fat ass with at least an inch or more on me.

My friend who is around 6ā€™3" is built athletically and goes from 225-255 and looks nowhere near the shape of Trump.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/1283742826614992896?s=20

6 Likes

Eh, weā€™re more like the current lead goose in that stupid teamwork analogy. There are a whole bunch of eastern Euro countries ready to fly point when we get tired.

1 Like

Trump is 6ā€™1, not 6ā€™3 so that does impact it a lot. I estimate two people who are identical but one who is 2 inches taller would weigh close to 10% more, I base that on nothing.

Based on math it would be 8.5%. (75inches^3-73^3)/(73^3)= 8.44%

so someone who is 6ā€™3 300 would be less than 280 if they were 6ā€™1 and built identically.

OK. My friend when he gains 25-30 lbs though at that height looks a bit bloated, not gargantuan. IDK.

I compared a picture of me and him and I might be wrong about his weight.

Iā€™m 6ā€™2", 235 and out of shape. Iā€™m about the height and weight Trump claims to be. Hereā€™s Trump golfing during COVID-19

Here I am. I even tucked my shirt in to exhibit my gut.

Iā€™d definitely argue that he isnā€™t 6ā€™3" Heā€™s probably more like 6ā€™ and he supposedly wears lifts. So he might be even shorter. He appears heavier than me but is it by that much? I mean I definitely have a gut but my forearms and lower legs are quite skinny. He also had broader shoulders and a fatter face (though you canā€™t see it). So Iā€™m not sure.

2 Likes

To be fair there is an international cabal of elite pedos. Pizzagate just gets the details wrong

3 Likes

Yeah so not for nothing but maybe letā€™s just let the Lincoln Prokext slappies do their thing til November and worry about canceling them later?

8 Likes

Yeah I definitely wouldnā€™t be a good carnie weight guesser lol. Still not sure.

Except theyā€™re not going to be cancelled. Theyā€™re going to be hailed as the liberators that they always dreamed of being. Theyā€™ll be in prominent positions in the biden administration and itā€™ll be Gulf War III: Iran; this time itā€™s personalā€¦

5 Likes

Even though white shirts donā€™t hide bloat as well as black shirts do, donā€™t underestimate the ability of that golf shirt heā€™s wearing to disguise his fatness.

Those sleeves go down to his elbows, and that means the overall shirt itself is BIG. He has it tucked in, but itā€™s not even close to form fitting.

Itā€™s basically a tucked in trash bag with sleeves and a cutout for his big, vapid head to fit through.

1 Like

Yeah, Rick Wilson is definitely going to try to take credit for Trump losing, and ask for a seat at the table and the Dems are dumb enough to fall for it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not that theyā€™re dumb, theyā€™ll run with the narrative if they think they can personally benefit financially.

1 Like

Good point. I also made sure not to hide my frame.

Man I would suck at guessing weight as a carnie.

They are learned growing up on the Batman tv series and Scooby Doo cartoon.