The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

I wrote that out then deleted it because why would they need to burn documents? Surely there is a better way to do it by now lol. Wouldn’t most of it be electronic anyways?

Maybe they’re burning stacks of blank pages. The Trump strategy works for all sorts of red herrings.

2 Likes

Ok I’m on my phone and zoomed in and its just a bunch of people throwing shot in barrels so confirmed burning documents lol. Seems so dumb.

I thought the building was on fire lol

1 Like

Shredders can be reconstructed to some degree. Isn’t burning only foolproof way.

I figure there would he some liquid you could drop it in that would completely destroy it so it isn’t so obvious, but maybe obvious is the point.

I guess the silver lining in all of this is that the US media is so incompetent at their jobs that even if we do lose the right to a free press it wouldn’t make any difference.

3 Likes

Yeah when you work for the CCP I’d say make it obvious

Burning is way more efficient than shredding. Maybe there are industrial sized shredders like those junk yard car crusher things, but most shredders are slow and only take a few sheets at a time without jamming.

Depends on what you’re trying to convey. “In his wheelhouse” means it’s in his area of expertise. If you meant Trump would be willing to implicate Biden, then you probably want to go with the tried and true “in his range” (as much as I hate poker analogies). If you meant “He’ll implicate Biden, and he’s really good at that kind of stuff,” then wheelhouse works.

TL:DR
“range” implies willingness
“wheelhouse” implies skill

2 Likes

Just take the docs to Office Depot. They assured me all documents will be securely stored in their receptacle until placed in an industrial-grade shredder.

2 Likes

Chatter that our buddy Larry Householder also took bribes from (surprise!) payday lenders.

It is possible/likely the entire Ohio legislature is run by crooks.

This is one of the most ignorant things I’ve seen in a while and it came out of the mouth of the man who will be fucking president if we’re lucky

Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, on Wednesday called President Trump the country’s first racist to be elected to the White House as Biden responded to a question at a virtual town hall from a health-care worker concerned that Trump has been blaming the novel coronavirus pandemic on Asians.

Biden, speaking at an event organized by the Service Employees International Union, signaled that he shared the questioner’s concern that Trump frequently refers to the coronavirus as the “China virus,” saying, “the way he deals with people based on the color of their skin, their national origin, where they’re from, is absolutely sickening.”

“No sitting president has ever done this,” Biden said. “Never, never, never. No Republican president has done this. No Democratic president. We’ve had racists, and they’ve existed, they’ve tried to get elected president. He’s the first one that has.

Dems still don’t fucking get it.

9 Likes

Slaveowners confirmed not racist.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s just an Ohio state tradition right?

Joe needs to STOP TALKING

Why is he talking? Ever?

6 Likes

Sigh.

1 Like
1 Like

Seriously. He’s getting bolder now which is a recipe for disaster. Conversations with Obama, interviews, event appearances, etc. Just stfu and stay hidden until after November 3rd.

1 Like

What am I missing? Seems like Biden is pointing out that Trump is running for president by using racism as his platform.

You’re missing that Biden is saying no other president in the history of America has been a racist, including those who literally owned black people as property.

Granted, this misstep won’t hurt him any with Republicans, but it is absolutely an ignorant comment to make.