The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Yes this. They see that money as extra. Everyone being obedient to the rules of the free market is prosperous. Everyone else is in a mess of their own making. Why reward them with $1, let alone $600?

Iā€™m om your side of this.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1285700440898895878

Reporter: Boy, sure seems suspicious that Maxwell was such close friends with the Clintons, RIGHT?

Trump: I donā€™t know anything about that, but I was friends with her for a long time

The dumbest possible response every time.

11 Likes

Heā€™s undercover. Heā€™s wishing her well so sheā€™ll confess to everything because sheā€™ll think heā€™s going to pardon her.

1 Like

32 Likes

Even r/conspiracy is having a tough time with this one.

13 Likes

Sounds like it was one of his better ones then.

You donā€™t understand. Trump had to say that to throw the deep state off the scent. Its all code he wishes Jizz Lane would be pushed into a well which as we all know is the standard punishment for witches and pedophile rapist enablers. And itā€™s already been carried out by the good generals who are helping to drain the swamp and trump is a hero.

1 Like

This feels like a high pony risk but didnā€™t see it anywhere else.

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1285726277719199746?s=19

This + Maxwell comments must have Q anon followers on tilt. What is the best way for me to observe a melt down?

10 Likes

Iā€™m incredibly proud of my near total ignorance of all things q.

I have only the vaguest understanding of what it is. I intend to keep it that way forever.

11 Likes

Its fairly clear now that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

1 Like

OHIO STILL OHIOING

1 Like

I can send you Facebook info for some people I knew in high school.

1 Like

I thought the biggest lesson of 2020 was that Carole Baskin killed Jeffrey Epstein.

The best people! This guy is a huge scumbag even by Trump Admin standards.

3 Likes

There are a lot of scummy things in this article but of course they choose the only non scummy one as the headline because you never go wrong shaming sex work.

6 Likes

ā€œFormer handjob patron admits to working for the Trump administrationā€ is the way this should have been framed.

14 Likes

5 Likes

Suit yourself, but youā€™ll have to learn about it eventually in the Education Camps.

9 Likes

The additional indiscretions included going to massage parlors ā€” some ā€œAsian themedā€ ā€” to receive a ā€œhand jobā€ between five or six times in New York, Miami, and ā€œthe broader Washington, D.C. area.ā€

I mean, Jesus H. Christ, weā€™ve been abducting children and setting up concentration camps on the border for years now. We have police goons with no identification abducting people on the streets of Portland. Some Nazi adjutant is getting handies in Asian massage parlors and thatā€™s supposed to beā€¦ scandalous? I guess?

To be clear, I would bet the farm that these women in these Asian massage parlors that he frequents are being abused horribly, but the article doesnā€™t even go into that. Itā€™s just straight-up ā€œLetā€™s mock this Nazi because he buys handjobs and not because HEā€™S A FUCKING NAZI.ā€

10 Likes