The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

My first vote was in 2008 for Obama. I was 18. I’ve voted D in every single election since, but don’t get me wrong the Democrats absolutely suck

1 Like

The only R I’ve ever voted for was Bruce Rauner for Governor of IL in 2014. That was a one-time mistake and I can say for sure there’s a 0% chance I’ll ever vote for a R again under any circumstance, ever.

Low energy reading time! He looks strung out.

2 Likes

“All these people dying are old and/or fat, don’t pay attention to the death numbers. Kids are no issue. I’m bored.”

6 Likes

The standard is generally where you intend to remain long term. But it’s FL, so it might depend on throwing chicken bones or whatever to get the correct answer. Check your state or county registrar.

1 Like

“Things are happening.”

my god man, its fucking July, and you working on a strategy???

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1285685025275510785?s=20

4 Likes

Narrator: he wasn’t working on a strategy

4 Likes

Technically, figuring out a way to pin the blame for this historical catastrophe on someone else is a type of strategy that he’s working on.

20 Likes

Young people should avoid bars and crowded indoor spaces, but let’s send all the kids back to school.

2 Likes

I think it was mainly the 70s. Abortion concern isn’t real (we must protect the non-existent!), but people need to be organized and not everyone can be bought off by racism and low taxes.

3 Likes

“Mr. President, how many woman have you raped since you’ve been in office?” should be the first question. Maybe knock him off his game a bit.

2 Likes

Good, MSNBC cut away from the incoherent babbling.

Oh man, I somehow forgot how bad these reporters are.

“Mr. President, how much bigger is Barack Obama’s penis than yours?”

I’d settle for

“How much money have you laundered for Russian oligarchs?”

5 Likes

VETERAN’S CHOICE!

1 Like

LOL these windbags with their multi-part questions.

Epstein question! LOL his face when she came up.

Wishes Ghislane well!!! LOOOOOOOLLLLL

6 Likes

And extended well wishes to all the pedophiles out there.

4 Likes

Man, the Lincoln Project is going to have a field day with that one.

5 Likes