The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

pcdC8Br

13 Likes

Thereā€™s still a chance she could be Bidenā€™s VP :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

32 voters have indeed blown my mind

Does The Imperial March play in anyone elseā€™s head when they see Trump in his black mask? I canā€™t not hear it.

1 Like

Wonder wtf that is about. Itā€™s still only like 10% right? Or less? Straight up mentally Iā€™ll conspiracy types who just want to appear woke? And who else?

Who is ready for this new Matt Gaetz TV show on HBO called The Swamp? I watched the trailer and it seems to cast him as a protaganist so hopefully I am misunderstanding that.

Poll is worthless. Actual qualities needed in a president of USA#1:

Stupidity:

Trump +18
Biden -12

Cruelty:

Trump +17
Biden -8

Narcissism:

Trump +28
Biden -16

Hates the same people that I hate:

Trump +25
Biden -13

10 Likes

Black churches very strongly support the Democratic Party. Yes, you can understand policy-wise why they would. You can argue about whether a conservative Christian church with mainly white members is really representing the interest of its members. Irrespective of those arguments, valid as they may be, Churches are hotbeds of conformity and that goes for Black churches as well as white.

Why are there Black Republicans? I would guess its mostly Black small business owners or wealthy people and/or others who want lower taxes and resentment towards poorer people getting government benefits is a big motivator for them.

1 Like

I voted Johnson in 2012, same reasoning. And GITMO and drone killings. Iā€™m in CA so I knew it didnā€™t matter, just a protest vote.

Yes, but itā€™s being played with a tuba and a slide whistle.

7 Likes

In addition to Householder (the current speaker in a laughably gerrymandered Ohio House), they arrested the former Ohio Chair of the GOP and two GOP lobbyists.

Details coming at a 2:30 presser.

Iā€™m actually surprised itā€™s not higher.

Shy racists though I guess.

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1285627674665324544

9 Likes

Currently my favorite.

9 Likes

Trump Branded = Fraudulent with Fake Gold Plating

Yeah that exact structure worked out REALLY badly for Robert Durst.

And the tracking device. Remember itā€™s always projection.

1 Like

Hopefully you are right but I am not that optimistic based on the synopsis for the show:

ā€œThe Swamp provides a look behind the curtain of Washington politics by following three renegade Republican Congressmen over the course of a pivotal year in politics as they champion the Presidentā€™s call to ā€œdrain the swamp.ā€

Hard to imagine HBO greenlighting that show without a TON of access. There hasnā€™t been anything positive to show over the last year has there?

Oh I completely agree. A deplorable who doesnā€™t post enough on social media to be blocked by my yet breathlessly posted the clip this AM. Hopefully they are disapointed.