The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Wow at first I thought your only was slow, but now I realize he is just running clockwise.

Or to say Rod Woodson who was a contemporary. But nonetheless Deion was a game changer in coverage and as a returner.

giphy (32)

2 Likes

Have voted in every dem primary since I could vote. Donā€™t remember if I voted for Kerry, Edwards (had a friend who worked for him), or Wes Clark. I remember Clark as my 2004 preference, but I donā€™t know if he was still around when I voted.

Speaking of baseball

https://twitter.com/Nationals/status/1285308233083686913?s=20

7 Likes

That is phenomenal trolling by the Nationals.

After checking wikipedia, it seems that ever since the tradition started with Taft, Trump is the only president to never throw out a ceremonial first pitch.

6 Likes

lol

1940 Opening Day: Rooseveltā€™s pitch hit a Washington Post camera.[8]

3 Likes

Samies for me. Iā€™m sure at the time I couldnā€™t tell you a damn thing about politics other than I was told the democrats wanted to steal your money and waste it so no way I could vote for a D. Just an arrogant, ignorant teen I was.

2 Likes

Especially given their history of aggressive litigation.

https://twitter.com/JuddApatow/status/1285313184803418113?s=20

8 Likes

21 Likes

ā€˜actual progressivesā€™ donā€™t take 15 million dollars of SuperPAC money from a corporate donor Karla Jurvetson, who also donated to Nazi Joe Arpaio

a good word for people who believe that progressives take SuperPAC money in this fashion would be ā€˜dumbassā€™

Iā€™d be more concerned if he forgot he took the test.

1 Like

He probably did forget. Didnā€™t he take the test back in November or whenever he went to Walter Reed in the middle of the night?

I voted for Bush in 04. It was my first eligible election. I was 19 and stupid.

My dad took the test. Thereā€™s actually 5 or 6. He did really well on a couple of them, nd struggled on the others.

Thatā€™s pretty normal for someone with mild dementia.

He takes the test as often as possible. Or rather is administered the test as often as possible. Even his most supportive grifters understand he is flailing and deteriorating.

Damnit. Im already a Cardinals fan and an Oā€™s fan. Now I have to be a Nats fan too.

1 Like

Last election cycle was the first time I ever voted. I didnā€™t feel the need to vote for Obama in AZ and I wasnā€™t even old enough to vote for Bush.

1 Like

Wow the comments. They think he is playing reverse psychology lol.

The top repeated comment is that liberals wonā€™t want to wear a mask now that Trump said itā€™s a good idea.

The stupidā€¦I just canā€™t.

I donā€™t want to share a country with these people anymore.

3 Likes